Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 41 - The Next Guardian issue # 41

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 41 - The Next Guardian issue # 41

Chapter 41 - The Next Guardian issue # 41


Ekyt reached Robotnik's chamber. The machine that was doing the damage was over in a corner. Ekyt started to move toward it, but stopped when he felt a gun to his back. “Don't move, runt,” growled Robotnik. “Not if you value your girlfriend's life.” Robotnik gestured toward the corner. There was Linda-Su, bound and gagged. Her eyes read urgency and despair.

“Yes, I picked up this little prize after going after the chaos emeralds. Those troublesome echidna's gave me trouble, but now that I have her, you will cooperate. He can't aim that weapon at both of us at the same time. Ekyt sighed. “Fine. What do you want? Name it, that let her go.” Robotnik chuckled. “I want the chaos emerald. Show me where it is.” Now's my chance. Ekyt turned slightly and grasped his ring. He and the emerald were in tune. He moved a shield around Linda and then turned to Robotnik.

The emerald always drained him off energy, so he had to be quick. He turned and snatched the gun from Robotnik and shot his machine to bits. The shield protected Linda-Su, but he and Robotnik were in the open. He was forced to relieve the years of bullying, his temporary death, all these painful memories. Linda grabbed him and dragged him away. The memories faded the farther away he went.

“Thanks for the save.” They both said at the same time. They walked back to Echidnapolis. Ekyt was drained from the use of the emerald, so Linda-Su put him in his bed and stayed near him the whole night. Knuckles checked in and saw everything was fine. He walked out.

Before Ekyt passed out, one last thought went through his head. Should I ask her?

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Violet_Rose on March 18, 2006, 3:36:03 AM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseGreat job dude OH! and heres da link to my chars Bios, with everything u need,http://fanart-central.net/stories.php?sid=28226