Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 43 - The Next Guardian Issue # 43

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 43 - The Next Guardian Issue # 43

Chapter 43 - The Next Guardian Issue # 43


The Next Guardian Issue # 43



Knuckles turned red as Ekyt stood there, befuddled at what just happened. “Now wait a minute, you jezebel! He's spoken for!” Ekyt pushed the two apart. She put a hand on his chest. “Do you feel left out? I'm sorry.” She kissed him on the cheek. Ekyt shook his head. “Sorry, I'm already taken.” Knuckles escorted her out. Ekyt couldn't help thinking he was getting a little too cozy.

Eden and Linda were still talking in the workout center in Haven when Ekyt walked in, a troubled look on his face. He sat down and explained the story to the two girls. Both shook their heads. That reminded him…Should I ask. Is this for real? “I have to go.” He turned suddenly and walked out. Linda-Su shook her head and turned to Eden to explain. Eden smiled. “This is classic. Do you want to try that move again?” “Sure.” The two went back to yoga.

Rouge smirked as she rifled through her cousin's bag. Change of clothes… more clothes…Aha! The jewels were definitely legit. Rouge swapped them with some false jewels she kept for some petty crimes. She hid the real ones and sat down. I wonder how things are going. She didn't have to wonder long. Knuckles came in with her cousin, both looking smug. Rouge looked close and saw a lipstick print on Knuckles cheek. “What's going on here?” Knuckles looked at Rouge. He wiped the print from his cheek. “I found your cousin here in the emerald chamber. She asked me to help her find you.” He turned to Roxy. “See you later.” It was almost a question. Knuckles left.

“What was that about?” Rouge snarled as she grabbed her cousin. “Oh, nothing. Listen, Rougey, I gotta run. I think I'm gonna move here. Nice place, nice scenery.” She said the last part so snottily Rouge wanted to slap her. Instead, she remembered the jewels. “That's okay. Let me know if I can help.” Rouge smiled sweetly, though her expression soured as she hugged her cousin. It took all her willpower not to squeeze the life out of her.

Sonic perked up as the unmistakable kick-up of dust that was Shadow's trademark came closer. He raced out to greet his “cousin,” only to meet a yellow and black hedgehog in a purple jumpsuit. Sonic stopped short, as did the stranger.

Star's heart skipped a beat as she met her hero. No time for that now. “Sonic, I haven't seen you in a long time, and I'm sorry it isn't under more pleasant circumstances.” Sonic cocked his head. “I'm sorry, My name is Star. I am Shadow's sister.” Sonic thought for a moment, then smiled. “Good to see you again. Now, what's the rush?” Star lowered her head. “My brother is, well, he's kind of out of control. I think I know why, but we need all the help we can get.” Sonic nodded. He lifted her up and raced off to the island to find Knuckles and Ekyt. “Sorry, but it'll go faster this way.” Star nodded, trying not to show she was enjoying it.

As introductions were made, and it was decided who would go to control Shadow, questions were running around. Finally, the conversation turned to Ekyt. Star turned to him. “A human? I'm sorry, I just don't know if I can trust you…After what happened to my brother.” Ekyt, already under stress, almost snapped at her, but calmed down. “I understand, but ask anyone, they will vouch for me.” The whole room piped up and agreed. Star again nodded. “I suppose we need all the help we can get. His claims to being the ultimate life form are true.”



Next: What has gotten in to Shadow?

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Violet_Rose on March 18, 2006, 11:02:14 AM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseOMG they keep on getting better and better!
Great job my friend.
NOW I REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT 1, OH PLEASE PUT IT UP SOON!
^-^