Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 45 - The Next Guardian Issue # 45

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 45 - The Next Guardian Issue # 45

Chapter 45 - The Next Guardian Issue # 45


Snively just finished putting his costume back on when the door came flying inward. “What's going on?” He said. Oh no, the voice changer didn't work!” Ekyt, Sonic, and Knuckles stopped and gestured to Linda-Su and Eden. Eden nodded to Linda. She arched her back in what looked like an excruciating position. Then she did up nip-up onto he feet and caught Snively under the chin with a kick.

She and Eden tied “her” up. Knuckles, the more experienced of the two, searched for the emerald. Everyone was about to leave when Ekyt suddenly mentioned “Hey, where's the real Violet Rose?” As if by thought, Robotnik appeared via satellite. “I see you defeated my incompetent assistant. If you want to rescue the real Violet Rose, you will let Shadow come. Alone. Any help and she becomes my robot slave.”

“You sleezeball! I'm gonna…” Ekyt smashed the screen. “Shadow, be careful. Take the emerald. Just consider it an interest free loan. Shadow raced off as the rest of the group debated on the next step. Ekyt's thoughts were elsewhere.

He stood by himself on the roof of the small building. Leaning on the chimney. Thinking. Back in school, the right people always seemed to match up. I like her, but do I love her. Am I good enough? He shook his head. If I have doubts, I'm not ready. Linda checked on him.

“You okay?” She asked. “Yeah, just thinking.” He answered quickly. “Yeah? `bout what?” she asked as she sat down and beckoned him to do the same. He did. Do I tell the truth? “About you.” He said. Then he smacked himself in the forehead. “That was lame. Yeah, I was thinking about you. I mean.” He shifted uncomfortably. “About us.” She smiled at the human. “Hey, don't worry. No one says we have to settle down, have a family. We're both young. Maybe we're more commited, but that's no reason to rush into something we might both regret. Let's just roll with the punches.” She kissed him. For the first time, he returned her embrace without hesitation. “Let's go back in.” she said, a few seconds later.

Shadow raced into Robotnik's lair. “Let her go. You have my emerald. I'm alone. That was the deal.” Robotnik laughed. “For an ultimate life form, you sure have low intelligence. When have I, the great and powerful Robotnik, kept a promise.”

Shadow played catch with the emerald Ekyt gave him. He smiled at Robotnik's surprise. “Chaos blast!” he said. “Chaos Control.” He outraced the blast and grabbed the tied up Violet and ran before the place blew.”



Back on the island.



The new friends all agreed to keep in touch. They all went their separate ways. Ekyt and Linda-Su both slept soundly for the first time since they met.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Flashthehedgehog on October 6, 2006, 10:28:00 PM

Flashthehedgehog on
FlashthehedgehogEpisode 45, almost half way. Not bad.

Great story, full of excitement!

MrGimp on March 19, 2006, 5:58:56 AM

MrGimp on
MrGimpThis is so awesome, you should go to Sega right away and demand that they create a game out of it! *faves*

Violet_Rose on March 18, 2006, 11:54:47 AM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseAWWW, IT ENDED..IT WAS A great ENDING, BUT...i wish u made more,*cries*
BOO HOO...
If u make more PLEASE put my chars in it, i like how they fall into place with ur chars, also u have my permission to put ANY or ALL mt chars in ur stories, well thanks!
^-^

Violet_Rose on March 18, 2006, 11:50:23 AM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseMORE...MORE!!!
I love it please DON'T STOP!!!
^_^