Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 47 - The Next Guardian Issue # 47

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 47 - The Next Guardian Issue # 47

Chapter 47 - The Next Guardian Issue # 47


The Next Guardian Issue # 47



“You sure about this. Personally, I think you're goofy. You oughta get you own love life straight.” Linda was tying Ekyt to a tree. She saw his socks. “And your wardrobe. How did you manage to forget your shoes?” Ekyt laughed outright. “Rotor's working on them. Making them give me some ability to jump. Okay, that's good. Tell Star it's time, then get Amy Rose.”

Tails came out of the brush and talked loud. “Ekyt, what happened.” Ekyt, complete with fake scrapes and blood, coughed out a reply. “Ambushed…like…Shadow…girl.” Then he “fainted.” Tails slapped him a little bit, until Star came skating in. “It's to late, kid. You better concentrate on saving yourself.” At that moment, Linda walked by with Amy. “Oh my God!” they said together.

Tails and Star fought, pulling their punches. Tails then took Star's feet out from under her and pinned her. “I give, I give.” Then she threw something in Tails eyes and darted away. “Oh my God, Tails, are you okay?” Tails coughed. “Yeah. I'm okay. Just a little banged up.” Amy helped him back to his house and patched him up. He had gotten a few small cuts in the “fight.” Linda-Su untied Ekyt. “I can't believe that worked! Geez, the guardians are coming more sly these days.” She began to walk away. “Um. Linda? Can you untie me.” She stopped. “Oh, sorry!” she said jokingly.

She walked around him and untied the knot. “Thanks.” he snorted. “You're welcome.” She said brightly. “Shall we go get your shoes. That is, before I have to bandage your feet too?” He grinned goofily. “Yes, lets.”



In Rotor's workshop.



Knuckles was waiting for them. “Okay, Mr. MyAerodynamicssuck, here you go.” He handed him his shoes, but their was a clear column and the front and back of each shoe. “Thanks. Now what.” “Might as well jump.” (Credit to Van Halen's “Jump” song.- N.G.” Ekyt jumped and whacked his head on the ceiling. He had jumped at least a foot higher than before. “Cool, how does this work?” Ekyt asked as he massaged his head. Linda-Su shook her head and muttered something like “Men!”

Rotor answered. “When you crouch to leap, the compressed air in those two “wind tunnels” gives you an extra boost without affecting your running speed.” “Good deal. Thanks, Rotor. Let me know if I can do anything for you.” “I will.”

Back to training…



Linda-Su's solo:



“Okay, we are less than five days away from the three month anniversary of Ekyt's arrival. Should we do something for him?” “No, nothing. Never done nothing for a bloke who's a criminal.” Saint John snarled. “Hey, Geoffrey!” Tails said. “What, ya little pipsqueek?” Saint John chuckled. “Shut up!” Said Tails. Sonic laughed. “He told you, Geoff. Yeah, we should do something. A party, maybe. Just gotta keep him busy.” “I think we'll come up with something. Rotor?” asked Linda-Su.

“Yes?” he answered. “Don't you need some weird chemical from the Mobian Badlands?” Rotor smiled as he got the hint. “Why, yes, I do. Maybe Ekyt could get them for me?” She grinned back. “I'll ask.”



The Buildup to the titanic issue 50!!! 3 issues and counting.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment