Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 49 - The Next Guardian Issue # 49

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 49 - The Next Guardian Issue # 49

Chapter 49 - The Next Guardian Issue # 49


Ekyt walked along the badlands, following the map Rotor gave him. A rock smacked him painfully in the knee. “What..!” It was Roxy (Another Violet_Rose Creation!) Ekyt walked over and removed the gag. “Well, miss treasure hunter, what happened here?” He untied her. “Got attacked, wise guy. That thing in the tree over there. Ekyt looked skeptical, but walked toward the tree and looked up. He jumped and grabbed a squirming little furry creature. “You got attacked by a cat.” He raised his eyebrows. She shrugged. “Well, big guy, you come to rescue me?” She looked up sweetly.

“No, but I will anyway.” He untied her. “Still kinda weak…” Roxy fainted. Ekyt sighed and tossed her over one shoulder. He walked over to the pond and scooped up the mud. There went the new gloves. He tossed them out. He carried both Roxy and the sample back toward Knothole.

Oughta do something special for Linda-Su. Wait, that ring…no that won't work. Unless I make it into something different…

Roxy opened one eye and saw the ground moving. Sucker… Now, when he carries me back, he'll be up for grabs with because of the rescue. That'll put him out of favor with that bimbo echidna. She coughed as he shifted her weight. Just a little longer, kid…

Ekyt finally reached the dragons' volcano. Dulcy nearly fried Roxy. “It's okay, she's out cold. Dulcy, do you happen to have a small chain?” “I certainly do. I appreciate the help earlier. But be careful. Some robots made it out of the mayhem you caused.” She handed him the chain. “Thanks, Dulcy. Give my best to Glint and the others.” He walked off.

An hour or so passed before they ran into trouble. About twenty swatbots all had guns aimed at him. Aw man. How do I deal with this. I may not like her, but I don't want her hurt… What

Roxy sprang up and stuffed a chaos emerald into his stomach. “Hurry up, bonehead, kill them before they hurt me.” Roxy kicked a swatbots that came too close. “Hands off the merchandise, buddy.” Ekyt sprang into them and distracted them. They fired at him. He noticed they were darts, mostly. Tranquilizer. He dodged and took out one. He took it's rifle and fired into the group of metal slaves. “Aw crap!” Darts don't work on them. Shoulda guessed. Just not my day.

He fought normal, ignoring the emerald in his hand and the ring in his pocket. He smacked himself in the forehead and dove behind. Roxy was in the top branches. “Use the emerald, stupid.” Ekyt grabbed it and thought about the power he had with it.

His pale skin took on a green glow. His hazel eyes turned green. He had only minutes. Fortunately, with these robots that was all he needed. When the dust cleared, he was still green, and he had a couple darts in him, but otherwise unscathed.

He tossed the emerald back to Roxy and plucked out the emeralds with a curse. Hopefully the whole chaos powers thing won't let whatever is in these sharp little monsters get to me…

“C'mon Roxy, I'll escort you personally to your cousin's place.” She was gone. Not again…



Linda-Su's solo



“Okay, this is it.” Roxy flew in. “Mission accomplished!” She said happily to Linda before flying off, landing next to Knuckles, Rouge, and an angry Julie-Su. “Knuckles, just who is this.” Knuckles rolled his eyes. “Julie, this is Roxy. Roxy, Julie.” Julie-Su glared at Roxy, while Roxy just smiled mischieviously.

“Everyone got the stuff?” Everyone shouted yes. “Great. Knuckles, is the council coming?” “Yup, they want to be here for the presentation.”

Everything was ready, they just needed the guest of honor…

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Violet_Rose on March 21, 2006, 8:04:49 AM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseOMG! Thanx SO much!
*favs story*
Oh! And don't mean to be a bother but, could u maybe put Shadow and Violet in it a liitle more?
Just askin'
^.^