Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 51 - The Next Guardian issue # 51

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 51 - The Next Guardian issue # 51

Chapter 51 - The Next Guardian issue # 51


The guests scrambled for weapons. Robotnik lowered the human face to face with his evil counterpart, who reared back and punched the human in the face. Ekyt took it on the side, keeping his teeth in the process. The evil him grinned.

A blue. Metallic looking hedgehog came in through the hole in the wall with a pistol and shot the cable holding Ekyt who threw his counterpart into a punch bowl. Ekyt bounded next to the newcomer. “Thanks for the save…um, who, or what, are you?” “My name is 43 (MechaSonic 43).” He pointed to the two villains who were recovering in the center of the room. “But you two can call me your worst nightmare.” He fired the pistol into Robotnik's hovercraft. It damaged it only superficially. Robotnik fired a missile that exploded near 43, and shook him up.

Before Ekyt could check on him, a hedgehog ran over. “43?” He didn't answer. She turned to him. “Why didn't you help him?” “I was just about to…say, who are you again?” “Danielle,” (Sabrinat14) she said coldly. “Next time, do something, you lazy excuse for a…human? Sleaze ball.” Ekyt sighed. Not my night. He was tackled by himself. The two wrestled until Robotnik pointed a weapon at Ekyt.

“Give up, and maybe I'll let all your little friends live.” He fired up the weapon, a laser by the looks of it. “No. I'm tired of being your prisoner. If you want them…” He gestured toward the guests that had since taken cover. “…Then you're going to have to get through me.” Robotnik fired at his feet. “That should be a relatively easy task.” THUDDWUSSSHHH! Linda-Su had returned and fired the projectile weapon Ekyt had given her. (See previous issues) It caused Robotnik's metal minions to fall apart.

Ekyt took the opportunity to grab onto the hovercraft with his throwing knives. He wrestled the weapon from Robotnik but got hit from behind by his evil twin.

The weapon skittered across the room to the feet of 43. “43! Glad you could make it! Blast them!” “Linda! If you keep talking to 43 like he's yours, I will kill you!” Linda-Su rolled her eyes and loaded in another shot. She scattered more. 43 destroyed more with the weapon. Daniel took the pistol 43 had before and fired some shots until it was empty. Then she threw the useless weapon at the evil Ekyt. It bounced off his head. As he turned toward her, the good Ekyt threw him into Robotnik. “Curses. Foiled again…” He retreated, leaving the evil Ekyt. By himself. Or so he thought.

Sasha (Texas_Luver) kicked him in the face with her high heel. He turned to nail her, but stopped. “Sasha? I thought you hated him? Oh, forget it.” He heard the whoosh behind him and ducked and Linda-Su sailed into the hedgehog and floored her. They hit the ground and exchanged punches. Ekyt went to his counterpart. “It's over. Take your little friend and leave.”

The bad him shook his head. “No. This isn't over. Never. The problem with you is you won't kill me.” (NOTE: THE GOOD EKYT WILL BE IN CAPS, THE BAD IN LOWER CASE-N.G.) “NO. I WON'T KILL YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE ME. I DON'T HOLD WITH KILLING. ESPECIALLY DUMB ANIMALS LIKE YOU!” “well, I do. I'd say you've foiled me for the last time.” He pointed a gun at the human. Sasha did the same with Linda-Su. “back up. up against the wall. now!”

They both were hit from behind. Shadow and Star (Violet Rose) both fought the two. At one point, Roxy tried to jump in, but was thwarted by Kirita (Lady Ayame316)

Ekyt, Sonic, and Knuckles went to get rid of the last robots as the fight raged on. Lightning (SonicWind) flew into the battle two, this time holding a thick tree branch. “If I didn't want a fight, I wouldn't waste my time with you pathetic creatures.” Then he grinned and nailed one robot after another until the branch broke.

Sonic dispatched two with his figure eight move, while Knuckles glided into another. Ekyt, exhausted already, fought off one robot who grabbed him and flipped himself over the robot and pushed it forward.

At last it was over. Ekyt's lip was bleeding, his eyes was black, and he ached from exhaustion. Everyone else seemed unscathed. Sonic helped him to his feet. “Thanks everyone. Sorry I didn't get to say that before the party got crashed. Take care on your way home.” They turned to leave. “Oh, wait. Let me know if I can do anything for any of you.” They all shouted approval.

“Way to go, buddy. You stuffed those skuzzy robots.” Sonic patted him on the back. He could tell his friendly gesture accidentally hurt the human. “No problem. Thanks for the save.” Knuckles shook his head. “Welcome to the species, kid.” Linda-Su was banged up, too.” She was bruised. “What happened?” Ekyt asked. “Sasha got a few lucky shots in.” Ekyt sighed mockingly. “Geez, when are you gonna learn to take care of yourself?” he said to her, mocking the lecture she had once given him. “Oh, shut up. Let's get cleaned up.” They walked, or rather, limped off, to get ready for the next fight.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lady_Ayame316 on March 26, 2006, 1:46:58 AM

Lady_Ayame316 on
Lady_Ayame316Nice job^.^

Violet_Rose on March 25, 2006, 3:10:39 AM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseAwww, GREAT JOB!
^-^

Sega_man7 on March 23, 2006, 9:25:20 AM

Sega_man7 on
Sega_man7Very Nice!

nextguardian on March 23, 2006, 8:50:16 AM

nextguardian on
nextguardianPlease disregard the whole "caps" thing. Hope everyone likes this!