Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 54 - The Next Guardian issue # 54

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 54 - The Next Guardian issue # 54

Chapter 54 - The Next Guardian issue # 54


The Next Guardian Issue # 54



The group raced for the highest point on the island. “Ekyt, me and Knuckles can glide over to it. We'll meet you there!” They jumped and soared gracefully toward Mount Aquas. Blaine raced ahead.

That left the four normal creatures. They reached the base of the mountain. “We'll never make it!” Mariic shouted. The wave was rushing behind them. “Grab on to me!” Ekyt shouted over the roar of the oceanic menace. They did. “Crouch, then jump on three…1…2…3! Jump!” They jumped to the top of the mountain.

“What exactly causes these waves?” asked Knuckles. “The eel monster. Tonight we're going to finish it!” The eel monster was riding on the waves, cruising closer.

Gaia, Ragnarok, and Mariic became one huge being. Ekyt didn't bother asking how they did it. “Ragnaraik (Sega Man7) is gonna smash you!” The eel monster dove toward the two echidnas first. Knuckles pushed Linda away. Both guardians jumped. Ekyt compacted himself and then threw a kick while Knuckles used his knuckles to take a hunk out of the eel. Linda-Su meanwhile fired an arrow into it's side. That distracted it long enough for Blain to hit it with a chaos blast.

The monster swayed, but didn't fall. Ragnaraik used the combined power of three to launch the eel off the building. It landed on the now-bare ground on the city. It was finally over.

Then, with one sweep, something else knocked all of them off their feet. They were doomed. “The dust banshee!” Ragnaraik dissipated and became separate again. Gaia immediately fell over. “It's too late…for me…the poison has got to me…the ell…got me the last time…finish it…” Gaia died on top of Mount Aquas.

“Noooo!” Ragnarok cradled his head. “Let's win this one for Gaia!”

The dust banshee had other ideas. It knocked the emerald away from Blaine, who was about to hit it with a chaos blast. The two echidnas jumped and tried to attack but got knocked out of the air. Both rebounded and hit the creature while a rainbow flash hit if from behind.

Ekyt dove around to the back and kicked it's leg out from under it. “We've gotta knock this meatball off the building!” “I can help.” Said the rainbow creature. “I'm Sega the hedgehog (Sega_Man7). We need to kill this thing before it kills us. Human, when I give the word, kick it's leg. Other creatures, push it's front! Go!”

The dust banshee made one last swipe after Ekyt kicked it's leg. It caught Linda-Su and she fell off the cliff. Ekyt wasted no time. He grabbed her hand and pulled her back up. She gave him a fond look and jumped back into the fray. A woman after my own heart, Ekyt thought with a grin.

The creature was on one leg, falling backward. “Allow me.” Sega dove shoulder-first into it, knocking it off the mountain.

“Thanks for the save…it's Sega, right?” Knuckles asked. “Yes, and you are…Knuckles the echidna. This is Blaine the hedgehog, Linda-Su, she's also an echidna, and this is Ekyt, he's a human.” The hedgehog nodded. “Thanks to all of you. But you better hurry off of here. The air in those masks won't last long.”

They got off the Mountain, but were still stranded.


In Knothole



Prince Elias and Princess Sally, along with Archimedes, were studying the book of Acorns (Retrieved by Ekyt and Knuckles a while back in the series- N.G.) Sonic had informed them that the guardians as well as a couple others had disappeared. This book should have the power to bring them back.

“Ahh, here it is. Andiche no mortis!” The incantation opened a portal.



Back on Zoness



“Thanks aga…” Ekyt was cutoff in midsentence. Sega looked on curiously as his new friends disappeared. “Strange. Hope they'll be back someday…”



(WILL THEY MEET UP AGAIN? THAT'S UP TO YOU, READERS! LET ME KNOW- N.G.)



Knuckled landed first, and got to his feet. “ohhh…that hurt. Where're the others…” his question was soon answered. Ragnarok and Marik came crashing down. Next came Blaine, who hovered his way down with his shoes. Then Ekyt and Linda-Su.

Ekyt landed hard but rebounded to catch Linda. He put her down quickly but gently. “Don't ask. Waaay to long to explain.” Ekyt said to the approaching Royal family.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Flashthehedgehog on October 7, 2006, 3:04:41 AM

Flashthehedgehog on
FlashthehedgehogClassic next guardian story, SNAP, SNAP! 0_o

And only a week to go before Flash comes back from Australia

Sega_man7 on March 25, 2006, 9:37:44 AM

Sega_man7 on
Sega_man7Yay its great!

poor gaia...

Oh and i forgot to mention

The dust banshee puts itseld=f on people after its death

so looks like Ekyt has been infected