Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 58 - The Next Guardian

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 58 - The Next Guardian

Chapter 58 - The Next Guardian


Linda-Su got to play doctor…again. “My God, do you get beat up for fun?” She asked. This guy likes me…I know it. What next? “Yeah, call it a weakness.” He winced as she cleaned a particularly nasty scrape on his back. “So, you saved Dmitri?” He stopped and turned around, wincing as the movement hurt.

“I had to. I couldn't leave him to die. When I became a guardian in training, I swore to protect all echidnas as well as the emerald. I couldn't let him die…” She soaked a washcloth and put it on his forehead. He held it in place as she wrapped his ankle. “You were right, you know. You're brave, Ekyt.” Courage, girl, she told herself. “Maybe that's why I fell for you.” She had said it. It was her turn to blush.

“Well, it's not everyday a beautiful girl like you, well, arrests me.” He had turned red, too. They both dropped their heads. “Um, sorry, I meant it, though.” He hopped down from the table he had been sitting on and limped to the door. He stopped and turned. He cocked his head at her, then, all the while wincing, threw his hair, just the way he had when he had met her after being arrested. Great way to meet girls. Better than a puppy…

“Linda, can I ask you something? What do you think people say about…us. I mean, they know we're together, but is it okay by them.” She raised her eyes, rolled them and walked toward him. Oh no, I made her mad

She fixed the collar on his coat and kissed him on the forehead. “Who cares? If it's all right by us, does it matter?” “No, not at all, just curious.” He limped off. He's gotta keep that mystery in place. She checked the time. Aw crap, I'm late for work. And today the day I patrol with Remington. He always hits on me…

Ekyt ran into a star-struck Mariic (Sega_Man7) on his way. “She loves me.” He said simply. “Hey, good for you. Well, good luck with that.”

Ekyt walked on. All the world loves a lover…What now?…! A cat laid face down on the path. “Mariic, help me out!” Mariic came running and helped the thing to it's feet.

“You!” it said before punching Mariic. Ekyt stood between the two. “May I ask who you are?” he asked the cat. “My name is Cosmic (Sega_Man7). And that jerk killed my father!” Ekyt held back the angry female cat. “Now hold on!”

Mariic got to his feet and shook out the cobwebs. “I've never killed anyone!” “Liar! You killed my father Gaia!” Ekyt let go accidentally. “Wait, Gaia? Kid, she died of poisoning! He had nothing to do with it!” Too late. The cat tackled the hedgehog and began to attack with her claws.

Ragnarok grabbed the cat by the scruff of it's neck. “Mommy!” the cat squealed. She threw her arms around the shocked Ragnarok. “Um, sorry, you have me confused with some else…”

“Mom, please, there's no time! Mt. Aquas is coming here! The Dark Legion of this time has it under control.” Ekyt shivered. “Wait, it's not cold out.” Cosmic sighed. “Mt. Aquas has already taken it's effect on your world. If you are to save it, you had better hurry!”


Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

jaideanna on March 29, 2006, 9:05:01 AM

jaideanna on
jaideannaCan you put Jaide in again?!

Violet_Rose on March 29, 2006, 1:13:14 AM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseNot tring to be a bother, but can u put Eden the cat in the next issue?
If u need ANY help please tell me...^0^

Thanx 4 all ur help~Violet

Sega_man7 on March 28, 2006, 8:42:46 AM

Sega_man7 on
Sega_man7YAY!

It is funny sort of...

And you made the Gaia mistake again