Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 59 - The Next Guardian Issue # 59

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 59 - The Next Guardian Issue # 59

Chapter 59 - The Next Guardian Issue # 59


Ekyt ran off to the Dark Legion area, where he met Knuckles. He gave Knuckles the story. “We've gotta stop these nut jobs before the damage becomes irreversible.” Knuckles started off. Ekyt said “Wait. They're after me, right? Let them have me and think they've won. Get to the top of Mt. Aquas (Sega_Man7) and talk to Sega (Sega_Man7). He can help. Oh, and tell Linda-Su…” he paused, “Tell her I stashed some emergency supplies in my old hideout in the jungle where I went after I was banished. (Issue 15, or around there somewhere- N.G.) If I don't make it, take care of her. And my parents.” The human walked off.

The story spread through Mobius and Echidnapolis. People tried to stop Ekyt, but he wouldn't. I have to do this. I swore I would protect them, and I will. He approached the Dark Legion.

He pushed past the guards. “Kragok! Stop this madness! If it's me you want, I won't put up a fight. No one will rescue me.” Ekyt showed he was unarmed. “Well, this is pleasant.” Kragok smiled. The guards had shackled the seventeen year old. Three sets of handcuffs, done behind the back, three sets of ankle shackles, and rope wrapped around his torso. “Time to take your medicine, punk.” Lien-Da decked the helpless human. “Now, Now, Lien-Da, let's let him live…He can tell us where the emerald is.”

Lien-Da looked at the human, who was pulled up by the guards. “Fine, Kragok, I'll finish here…”

“Well, kid, you blew it. You could've had me. Instead, you took my bimbo step sister.” Ekyt thought hard. “Oh, you mean the BEATIFUL ECHIDNA I LOVE? PERISH THE THOUGHT THAT I'D PICK AN ATTRACTIVE GIRL INSTEAD OF YOU!” Ekyt shouted the last part. The stunned echidna smacked him again.

His eye was black, and his lip was bleeding, but he smiled. “Too bad. For you, anyway.” Lien-Da smiled at him. “Guards, leave him here.” She pulled the human close. “Well, then, if what you say is true, this should be torture: you will serve as my personal slave.” She grabbed him and kissed him hard. He spit and wiped his mouth. She slapped him and left the room.

Sonic and Sally had been gazing at the stars when Knuckles told them what happened. Sonic and Sally were both furious. “He asked us not to rescue him. He has some idea.” Knuckles didn't look thrilled with the thought of his protégé being tortured, but they had to go along with it.

Linda-Su, Julie-Su, and Eden the cat (Violet_Rose) were talking about different things when they heard the news. Knuckles told her what Ekyt had said. All three took Julie-Su's hover-car. (Seen in the comics, not my idea-N.G.)

“This was his hideout? The poor guy…” Eden looked around. “normally, I'm not a fan of humans, but anyone who goes after the Dark Legion is okay by me.” Julie-Su said.

Linda-Su didn't answer. She dug at the ground. “Bingo!” she said softly. She pulled out five packages. All were labeled for emergency. The first one contained medical supplies; bandages, hydrogen peroxide, gauze. The second held clothes. Linda-Su passed out two jackets to the other girls who had started to shiver. The third and fourth held weapons. There were spears, crossbows, pistols, clubs, and then one big missile launcher.

The fifth was labeled Linda-Su. She opened it when the others weren't looking. She started with the note.

Linda,

Please use this in case of emergency.

I know I never said “I love you”

Enough, but you know I mean it.

Please take care of yourself.

In the event of my death, My stuff belongs

To you, Knuckles, Sonic, and my

Parents.

Take care of yourself,



Ekyt



“My God…” she said as she rooted through the box. She pulled out a handsome leather jacket. She shrugged it on and continued through the box. There was a belt in there, with a holster and a hunting knife. A hatchet, a pistol, a locket with a chain made of power rings.- Huh! “When did he do this?” She asked as the others came over. “Man, this guy's got the hots for you!” Julie-Su said and playfully hit her sister on the arm. Eden looked through it. “Aw, that's so sweet! He cares for you a lot Linda.” Said Eden.

“Yeah, I guess he does. It's about time I returned the favor!” Linda pulled out the pistol full of tranquilizer darts. “I know you don't like violence Eden, so I'll keep this mild.”



WHAT IS SHE UP TO?



FIND OUT IN ISSUE 60!




MORE BELOW!



Ragnarok (Sega_Man7) dropped the cat, startled. “What? Wait, first of all, I'm not your mother. Second, Mariic (Sega_Man7) did not kill Gaia (Sega_Man7. He died of poisoning.” Cosmic dusted herself off with a dark look at Mariic. There was no time to argue.

“Hey, where did Ekyt go?” Mariic asked. “Oh, something about the Dark Legion.” Ragnarok answered. Cosmic gasped. “Oh no, this is why he's not in the future. They're gonna kill him!”



MORE TO COME, EVERYONE!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Violet_Rose on March 29, 2006, 9:51:54 PM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseAwww, great issue!
*loud clapping in the background*
LOVED IT!

Sega_man7 on March 29, 2006, 10:25:35 AM

Sega_man7 on
Sega_man7Yay its good!

And yay you fixed the mistake!

Can you try to get 60 up tonight?