Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 60 - The Next Guardian Issue # 60

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 60 - The Next Guardian Issue # 60

Chapter 60 - The Next Guardian Issue # 60


ALL THE CHARS WHO WERE GOING TO APPEAR IN THIS ISSUE WILL APPEAR SHORTLY. SORRY ABOUT ANY TROUBLE THIS HAS CAUSED.



nextguardian



Linda-Su had snapped. Her boyfriend was in trouble. A kid so brave he was willing to sacrifice himself so she and everyone else could continue to live. She cocked the gun. It didn't have to end that way.

On her way, she ran into Mariic (Sega_Man7), Ragnarok (Sega_man7) and Cosmic (Sega_Man7). After explanations, Cosmic spoke up. “This human is not in the future world. And neither are you. In my world, Mt. Aquas still stands. I know you died, but I don't know how.” She shook her head sadly. “As for Ekyt, he gets killed by the Dark Legion. It happens today.”

Linda-Su blew by them.

She shot the guards from a distance and made her way in. It wasn't long before she encountered more enemies. She shot them, but they kept coming, finally overpowering her.

Lien-Da strolled over. “Well sister, your attempts to save your boyfriend failed. Too bad. Let's you and I go watch him suffer.” Linda was marched from the room to a glass-enclosed viewing area. She watched in horror as the only guy she loved was being beaten to a pulp.

The guards had him in a chair. “The emerald isn't here. That's all you'll get from me.” The guard smacked Ekyt with the butt of his rifle. “I'm going to ask one more time- Where is the emerald?” Ekyt just stayed silent. The guard slapped him.

Linda-Su pressed up against the glass.

“He's not gonna tell us. Kill him!” Kragok ordered.

“Nooooo!” The two pendants Ekyt had given Linda-Su glowed. Since they were made from power rings, they gave her a boost of power. Linda threw her captors through the glass and jumped down. She landed in front of the stunned Ekyt. She punched the guard hard enough to send him flying 10 feet. She released Ekyt. He took it in stride.

Together, they battled out of the complex.

Once they were away, Ekyt looked into her eyes. Then he passed out. Linda-Su checked him out. All the wounds. They had hit the back of his legs, punched him everywhere, the cut lip, the broken collarbone, the hurt shoulder, the two black eyes.

Linda-Su didn't cry. This human was willing to give up everything. She slung him on the back of her bike and rode as fast as she dared to Knothole.

She burst into the Royal Palace. “Get me Dr. Quack!” Elias tried to calm her down. “What's the matter? What happened.” She took him outside and showed him the battered human. “Oh Dear God.” He exclaimed. “The Dark Legion did this?” Linda-Su explained the story. Elias went off to tell Sonic to spread the word.

Linda-Su sat down and stroked the human's coarse hair. It was full of blood from the abuse he had taken. She cradled his head in her arms as he lay in the grass. She cleaned his face as best she could. She kissed him. It wasn't the same as when he was awake to enjoy it.

Doctor Quack came and checked out the human right there. “My God…In all my years…Never…Let's get him in a nutrient tank.”



NEXT ISSUE: A HERO'S WELCOME

AND FAN CHARS GALORE 2

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

MitchellP on March 30, 2006, 2:51:51 AM

MitchellP on
MitchellPI have to do a pic of this but I'm gonna make it something like my Amy and Tails pic.
You are one fantastic writer. You have us all hooked lol can't wait for the next installment.

Violet_Rose on March 29, 2006, 9:54:23 PM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseAwww, poor Linda-su!
;_;
*Cries*
Beautiful!

Sega_man7 on March 29, 2006, 11:21:08 AM

Sega_man7 on
Sega_man7It is so SAD!

good job