Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 61 - The Next Guardian Issue # 61- Chars galore 2

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 61 - The Next Guardian Issue # 61- Chars galore 2

Chapter 61 - The Next Guardian Issue # 61- Chars galore 2


With Ekyt floating in the green stuff in the background, Dr. Quack, Linda-Su, Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles were talking. They stopped as a gunshot was heard. “We've gotta get back to the battle. The boys raced off, except Tails.

“He was the only one to treat me like I belonged.” He turned to Linda and told her “When you and the others got kidnapped, I almost cried when they took Amy, but he talked me out of it.” “He'll be fine Tails. Would you do me a favor?” Tails nodded eagerly. “Would you keep an eye on him?” She cocked her pistol. “I have a score to settle with the rats that did this to him.”

Outside, the battle raged on. Robotnik's metal troops and the Dark Legion's followers clashed with the freedom fighters. The battle was a stalemate.

For each robots our heroes destroyed, some were cut down. The loss on both sides was staggering. No freedom fighter deaths, but lots of trouble.

43 (MechaSonic43) fired his pistol incredibly fast into the congregated robots. He himself, along with Danielle (Sabrinat14), destroyed ten robots and took out 5 Dark Legion members.

Eden and Star (Both Violet_Rose) gave out the coats from Ekyt to help battle the cold weather.

“How's he doing, Tails?” asked Amy, concerned. “He's okay, I think.” “Good, we owe him a lot Tails.” She said. “Yeah, I forgot, he got us together.” Amy kissed him. He kissed her. This went on for a while.

Blain dodged fire and threw a series of punches and kicks, taking out 20 enemies before he got hit with a punch that sent him spinning off course.

Lightning (SonicWind) and Breeze (Violet_Rose), though normally bad, fought for the good side today. Neither wanted to be roboticized. They dove into the fray with whatever weapons they could find, and sometimes none at all. Together, they took out a dozen enemies before they were both shot with a magnetic ray.

Ragnarok, Mariic, and Cosmic (All Sega_Man7) all fought violently. “We've gotta find Sega!” They fought their way to the base of the mountain and began the climb up.

Sonic, Knuckles, Shadow, Violet Rose (Violet_Rose) and Kirita were on the front line. Jaide (Jaidenna) eventually pushed her way forward, though, joining them in holding back the invasion. The robots were already at the great forest.

But they all got tired or wounded. No one could fight for hours on hand.

Eden got back to the medical center. “A-HEM!” she said as she shamed Tails and Amy into relinquishing their lip lock. “How is he?” Eden asked, running her hand down the tube as the human floated. “I don't know for sure. I.” Tails said before he was interrupted. Ekyt had drained the liquid out of the tube and jumped out.

He assured them all he was all right. “I have an idea that can turn the tide of the war. Tails, you take my coat and go to the top of Mt. Aquas. You'll find a hedgehog named Sega (Sega_Man7). He can help us. Ask him how to get the mountain out of here. Eden, you get one of the chaos emeralds. And Amy…I hate to ask this, but will you get Dmitri? He may be our only chance at turning this war around.” They all rushed off.

Ekyt took the motorcycle Linda-Su had left. He roared through the forest. He saw tails soaring as all the robots turned their attention toward him. Ekyt gunned the bike to drown out Eden and Amy running. He roared into the battlefield, dodging fire before intentionally skidding the bike into a series of robots. He tossed medical supplies from the saddlebag before moving on.

Linda-Su, who had fought harder than anyone, had her back to the wall. The robots and echidna's closed in. She gritted her teeth in anger. “You'll all pay for what you did to…Ekyt!” He roared the bike toward them and jumped off in mid air, fighting them off. “You okay?” he asked her. “Never better.”

Eden found the emerald and grabbed it quickly.

Amy convinced Dmitri to help.

Tails landed on Mt. Aquas and began the search for the hedgehog. He searched for a while, but he was caught by something he never even saw. It's only footprints were burnmarks.

Ekyt, with renewed vigor, fought his way toward Kragok and Robotnik. Linda-Su fought her half-sister, Lien-Da. Ekyt reached them both and grabbed Kragok.

“You and me are gonna settle this-one on one!” Ekyt snarled as he reared back and punched the echidna. Then an arrow just grazed him. “To bad, mate. We could've been friends.” Geoffrey Saint John loaded another arrow and pointed it at Ekyt.



TO BE CONTINUED!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Flashthehedgehog on October 8, 2006, 5:15:52 AM

Flashthehedgehog on
Flashthehedgehogyay awesome fight scene

Violet_Rose on March 31, 2006, 9:23:26 AM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseYeah!
Can't wait 4 the next issue!
^0^

SonicWind on March 30, 2006, 9:01:15 PM

SonicWind on
SonicWindNice! ;3 ..Hey.. I forgot to *FAVES*

Sega_man7 on March 30, 2006, 11:16:36 AM

Sega_man7 on
Sega_man7YAY ANOTHER CHARS. GALORE!

Great job

and to those who wonder what made those marks..

Find out next issue