Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 67 - The Next Guardian issue 67

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 67 - The Next Guardian issue 67

Chapter 67 - The Next Guardian issue 67


Sonic raced through Knothole. Tails could help, Bunnie could help, Sally could… He couldn't ask her. But he could ask…

“Star! (Violet_Rose- surprise!) Ekyt's been kidnapped! I just escaped. We need help!” Sonic was tired. He had asked Tails, Bunnie, even Shadow. “Lead the way, Sonic.” She said.

Eden (Violet_Rose) knocked frantically on the door of Shadow's house. Shadow was gone, but Kirita (Lady_Ayame316) answered the door. Eden explained the situation quickly. Kirita frowned. “Ekyt? The kid from the party? Aw man. Yeah, let's bail him out.”

Ekyt paced around the cell. “Hey, Robotnik, toss me a pen.” Ekyt had been bothering Robotnik non-stop for the last three hours. Robotnik gritted his teeth and threw the pen as hard as he could at the human. Ekyt caught it with a grin. Boy, this bites. He thought to himself. “Paper, tubby?” he asked. Robotnik threw a bunch of paper at him. “Am I bothering you, bright boy?” Ekyt asked with as much sarcasm as he could. “Yes, you insolent little pest. You are. If you don't be quiet, I'll …” “You'll what? I just broke your happy little machine over there.” Robotnik gave up and left the room. Ekyt sat down in the cell and leaned his head back against the cool concrete. Gotta think this out. But if I can't… He took the pen and paper and sketched the way he had been brought here, and the layout of certain things. He had just finished when a crash came from overhead.

Star and Kirita had kicked a hole through the ceiling. Quickly, Star opened the door (She's another ultimate life form, everyone, and another Violet_Rose creation) and threw it, barricading the other door. Kirita stuffed the drawing in her pocket and yanked the human to his feet. “What the…how did you two get here?” Ekyt asked. A blue blur, followed closely by a black and red blur, came in the room. “That answer your question? Let's go!” Star whistled and Tails flew down. “Grab on, one at a time.” Star went first, and then Kirita was about to when the room was flooded with Robots.

The small group broke off and fought. Ekyt found a pipe and used that as a weapon. Kirita, who was especially good with kicks, broke through the robots. Sonic and Shadow were their normal destructive selves. Another person fell through the ceiling. This time, it was Linda. Ekyt was shocked as the pipe got away from him and landed at Linda-Su's feet. “Catch!” She threw the long package Eden had given her to him. He caught it. It was his staff, but now it was fire hardened (A real practice in ancient Japan and even today, one way to make swords.) and looked cooler than before.

Everyone fought as Robotnik watched on a monitor. “Blast! Those hedgehogs and that human…Moonshine!” The huge dog knocked the door off it's hinges. “Yeah, what do you want?” Robotnik tapped the monitor. Moonshine snarled. “Okay, tubby, piece of cake. Now, before I go in there, you should know my real name is Cring. Why? I'm wanted pretty much everywhere under the name Moonshine. So get the hint, oil can.”

The fight was going in their favor. But unlike the robots, they couldn't fight forever. Eventually, only Ekyt was left. He deepened his stance. With sweat running down his head, he turned to Kirita. “Kirita, you have the blueprints I drew. Take them to Locke and Princess Sally! Tails, you escort her, along with Star! I'll cover your escape!” Tails put the plan into action as Ekyt leapt across the room, fighting all the way. Until the door crashed open. “Not you again!” Ekyt shouted.

“Me again.” Moonshine (also known as Cring). He swiped at the human, who dodged backward at the last second. “What do you have against me?” he asked. Cring/Moonshine smiled. Not a comforting gesture in the least. “Nothing at all human. My employer, Doctor Robotnik, does. So clam up and come with me.” “No. I have a thing against cruelty to animals, so if you even law one paw on my buddies here, I will turn you into one giant, walking, talking, tail-between-his-legs-bruise. Comprende?” The dog answered by trying to bite Sonic, which was thwarted by Ekyt's staff. “I warned you.” THWACK! The dog flew backward, but landed on his feet, claws digging in. Ekyt followed up and took the dog's legs out. The others were getting up now. Cring/Moonshine, flashed his wolf-like teeth. “So, all of you against me, is it, fine!” “No, it's not.”

Ekyt spoke, eyes half-lidded. “Let everyone but me and Sonic go. We're the one's with the price on our heads. Go for it. Take your best shot.” The whole group, minus Sonic, complained. “No, he's right.” Sonic zoomed next to him. “All of you, get Kirita to Knothole. This clown is ours.” “Time to go back to the kennel puppy.” Ekyt snarled.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Flashthehedgehog on October 8, 2006, 5:49:56 AM

Flashthehedgehog on
FlashthehedgehogCring, now that's a better name

Violet_Rose on April 12, 2006, 9:10:27 AM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseAwww, this was a great issue, thanx!
-^^-

Lady_Ayame316 on April 10, 2006, 12:46:50 PM

Lady_Ayame316 on
Lady_Ayame316*does first comment dance* W00T! Damn, I wish I had your writing skills. Sorry I havn't been reading lately. Between catching up with my grades and Martial arts lessons, I havn't had much time, but I'll get to reading everything! Great chapter!