Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 77 - The Next Guardian Issue # 77

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 77 - The Next Guardian Issue # 77

Chapter 77 - The Next Guardian Issue # 77


“No offense Linda, but I feel stupid.” Ekyt holding his arms out, looking at his new uniform. “Aw, c'mon, you look cute.” “Well, yeah I do look like your twin.” “Suckin' up to your boss, eh? Now go to work.” “Geez, for once I say something close to what a boyfriend would say, and you think it's a joke? Man, I really can't catch a break.”

Ekyt had to check out the jail, then a quick patrol. He was about to call it quits, when he saw a group of strange looking…things. He couldn't really tell what they were. But they had weapons. And he didn't. And they were closing in.

A kick, followed by a flip dispatched the first wave of goons. He grabbed one by his shirt and flipped him. The assailants kept on piling on. Ekyt threw two into each other, and tried to find a spot where they couldn't attack from behind. Too late. One had a club, and the next thing the seventeen year old heard was the sickening thud of the club hitting him in the head. He went down briefly, but some instinct kicked in, and he fought, grabbed the club, and cleaned house. Until finally one of the thugs managed to land a blow to the ribs that left the human facedown.

The group looked on as one, before reaching for the communication device they carried. “Mission accomplished.” The leader said, as he held up the bloody club for proof. “The guardian has been neutralized. Out.” They picked up the nearly-unconscious Ekyt, and dragged, rolled, and kicked him into the police station.

Linda-Su came out. She swore when she saw her bloody-mess of a boyfriend lying facedown, trying to get up.

Chief medical officer Horatio Quack (Man, that name sucks, glad I didn't invent it!) had to find a blood donor quick. It so happened that the only one who matched was Sonic. “Let er rip doc.”

When Ekyt awoke, he saw a small group of concerned faces. “Got-jumped. Feel-different-fast-what?” Ekyt sprung off the bed and ran incredibly fast. Sonic caught up. That was a first for both of them. “Guess my blood works wonders.” “Huh? I was that out of it?” “Yeah, you were awake, but, nobody home. So Quack gave you a blood transfusion. I matched, so…” “Thanks, I owe you. While I have the speed, I wanna find the morons that did this.” Sonic gave him a grin. “Works for me.”

The cloaked group didn't rest. They saw a cloud of dust approaching. “Sonic Approaching.” One shouted into his communicator. “One unknown figure-no, it can't be!” They spotted Ekyt, looking more vicious than before. They tried to run, but were overtaken. In their haste to get away, one of them dropped a communicator. Sonic picked it up and turned it over. “Dark Legion or Robotnik?” he asked. “Maybe both. We should ask Rotor.” The two raced back to Knothole.

Amy Rose and Tails, who were playing on the outskirts of the village, saw this and ran to greet their hero Sonic. They were totally shocked to see Ekyt with Sonic. Amy had taken to hugging the human, but she was to stunned to even to that. “Long story.” Ekyt said to them. “Good to see you Amy. Talk to you later, Tails!”

When the door to his lab burst open, Rotor expected Sonic, but not Ekyt. “Hey Rotor, where's this from?”



TO BE CONTINUED…

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY SONIC X VERSION OF NEXT GUARDIAN, AND PLEASE CHECK MY PROFILE FOR KIND OF A CONTEST! THIS ISSUE WILL CONTINUE IN THE MINI-SERIES FUTURE SHOCK!


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Violet_Rose on April 25, 2006, 10:51:41 AM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseIts coming allong great, oh and im working on meh story, and can u plz add more Violet/Shadow, Thanx bye!