Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 84 - Issue 84: Execution

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 84 - Issue 84: Execution

Chapter 84 - Issue 84: Execution


The bad Ekyt had changed his name. “You can refer to me as Zenith.” He said. “Why would I do that, you're not the top of anything. That earned Ekyt a smart crack between the shoulder blades. He kept walking. Right into a tent where Robotnik sat with Kragok and Lien-Da.

“Reconsider my proposal cutey?” Lien-Da asked him. “Hardly, ya mutt.” He shot back. Robotnik chuckled at that. He really didn't like these dark legion types, but they had power. Ekyt was forced into a chair, with at least three guns pointed at him. The ones he could see. The goons searched him, taking the papers he had retrieved. “Well, what have we here?” Kragok taunted. “Love letters. What do you think? You know echidna history as well as I do.” Kragok glanced at the papers. “Yes I do. Better, I daresay. Now that I have the papers, we can do away with you. The only question is, how. Shoot you? No, too quick. Stabbing? No, too messy. Well hang you.” Lien-Da hugged her brother. “I owe you.” “Yes, yes, just alert the executioners. Sundown today.” That left Ekyt three hours to plan how to survive this. He remembered the promise those weird creatures had made him.



Flashback



<We value bravery above all else. You have proven this. When you need us, we will be there.>



End Flashback.



He concentrated on those creatures, hoping they got the message. Three hours came and went. Nothing. They didn't get the message, but someone else did. They put Ekyt on the podium. Kragok gave Ekyt precious time by giving a speech.

“Today is a great day for the Dark Legion. We are about to be rid of a large thorn in our side.” He gestured to Ekyt. The crowd threw things and spit at him. “Any last words? Guardian?” He asked sarcastically, knowing Ekyt wasn't a full guardian. Ekyt nodded. “You all are misguided. Go ahead, kill me. But you see, guardians don't die so easy. You know that full well Lien-Da. You shot me. And yet…here I am. About to be killed. Think about that.” Chaos emeralds, lend me power. He started to glow green. “Do it now!” Kragok yelled. The executioner threw back his hood. It was Linda-Su. She cut Ekyt down. His insides were filled with power. He let loose a yell as he and Linda charged.

Bodies went flying. In his “mega” form, no one could touch him. One landed a hit on Linda, and Ekyt punted him. He was losing energy fast. They needed a vehicle. Ekyt spotted one. “Go for the car.” He told Linda. It was a hover car. The two raced toward it. “Linda, can you drive? I'm drained…” He slumped unconscious in the passenger seat. She gunned it.

The chase was on.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Violet_Rose on May 12, 2006, 1:15:40 PM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseYes! Action!!! ^0^