Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 86 - Issue 86: What goes up...

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 86 - Issue 86: What goes up...

Chapter 86 - Issue 86: What goes up...


Ekyt and Linda. It had a nice ring to it. The two knew death was near. The cared for each other so selflessly that death was in the back of their mind. “Yes, I'll marry you! I love you too! You don't know what this means to me!” “Well, if I could give you life, I would do that first. But since that's out of the question…” Then he realized how that sounded. “Oh boy. That sucked. Um, forget I said that. I love you.” She laughed. “I knew what you meant!” The judge stared the ceremony. But before it could be completed, a red thing flew into him. Knuckles cut the two free from their ropes. Sonic came bursting in, clearing a path. “Let's go!”
The four ran for it, to where Shadow stood. He had used Chaos Control to warp time past a certain point. “We have 60 seconds! We've gotta make time.” Tails and Linda flew away. Sonic and Shadow ran, leaving Knuckles and Ekyt. “Grab on!” Knuckles told Ekyt. They glided off as Kragok and his henchmen froze. They had escaped.

After thanking the others, Ekyt and Linda walked home together. Ekyt was still his bashful self, and even Linda was more careful than usual. “I'm sorry I got you into this mess, Linda.” He sat climbed up into the roof loft he had the Chaotix install on his place. She followed him up. “It's alright. Shame we never got married though.” She said, a smile coming across her lips. “To be honest, I wouldn't know what to do after the “I do” part.” He said, shaking his head. “Maybe it's for the best. We're both young. We've got time, Ekyt. At least until you screw up again.” He rolled his eyes. “Thanks Linda.” She hugged him and pulled him closer to her. He smiled a half smile and tossed his hair, the way he had when they had first fell for each other. For once, shy was in the background. They kissed. Then broke apart from the embrace, him awkwardly, her only slightly more smooth. “Good night Linda.” “Good Night Ekyt.” Tomorrow was another day.

Another day for training. Ekyt got right back into it. Of course, Knuckles and Sonic had heard about his sappy near-ending, and kidded him about it. He laughed with them, but thanked them for the save.

Linda was grilled for details by Eden (Violet_Rose- Surprise!). She told her, and Eden thought it was romantic. “He really cares for you. I wasn't sure about him, at first.” Eden handed Linda a cup of tea. “Yeah, I know. But that clinched it. He cares. But he's so selfconcious. He apologized for every little romantic blunder.” She blushed and said into her cup. “It's kinda cute.” Eden shrugged. “You were always a sucker for the underdog, Linda.” “Yeah. I was one my self.” “True.”



TO BE CONTINUED- THE RETURN OF ZONESS!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Flashthehedgehog on October 10, 2006, 1:27:34 AM

Flashthehedgehog on
Flashthehedgehogaww that's cute, and I'm not really into cute so well done ^^

Violet_Rose on May 14, 2006, 9:48:34 AM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseYeah! Thank u so much! ^0^