Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Wrong Stuff

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 2 - The Wrong Stuff

Chapter 2 - The Wrong Stuff






Ekyt walked alone. Nothing new. He wasnt lonely. Just devoid of feeling. Some punk tried to mug him. He didnt answer. A simple whack from his staff took care of the problem. The police could take it from there.





He went back home. Home. That was a weird word to him. He had loving parents, and they supported him. But he couldnt endanger them. That was why he lived alone. A life. That was foreign. He didnt have friends. He had plenty of enemies, but they were all in jail. As for a girlfriend. He was partial to echidnas (Check out my other fanfic, the original Next Guardian! Youll see what I mean!) but they were practically extinct. Rouge? Business. Only business. He didnt know what to think of her. Strictly speaking, she was bad. But somehow, she seemed to like him. Hmmm. She was attractive, no doubt. But he had been alone for the better part of a year. At least that was how it seemed.





No time for feelings. No time for emotions. He left, thinking all the way. His mind never stopped. No. Romance was out of the question. At least for now. He needed to think& Not that he had anything else to do, aside from busting the occasional criminal.





He went to the casino, his regular place. Whatll it be? asked the bartender. Coke. They should know by now. He noticed a purplish hedgehog at the end of the bar. She was staring down into her drink. Dead to the world. He decided to help.





Hey. He said. Hey. She said back. You okay? he asked, trying his best to be comforting. Yeah, Im okay. She looked down again. Is there anything I can do? Duh, stupid, introduce yourself. Im Ekyt. Violet Rose. (Violet_Rose) Nice to meet you. Now, cmon, I know somethings wrong. Nah, I can handle it. Violet suddenly remembered she was dealing with a human. Just stay out of it. I dont trust humans. Least of all one who shows up out of nowhere. He stared at her eyes for a moment, the nodded. Something about your past& Thats okay. I have plenty of enemies, youre not the first. But still, let me know if you decide Im okay. He left. Violet stirred her drink, then downed the Coke. That human was weird. Sincere enough, but weird.





Ekyt was walking alone again, Good. Rouge turned to her chao. Okay Blush, youre up. Get him over to me. She smiled. Find an easy target, and milk em. Hah, easy.





Chao? Ekyt heard the timid sound, and saw the chao crying. He walked over and comforted it, then scooped it up. Rouge, on cue, came running around the corner. Oh thank God, I was so worried. Blush, dont you ever run away from me again! She batter her eyes at the human, watching the slightest bit of color rise in his cheeks. Thanks kid. I owe ya? He started to say no, but she insisted. Sonic saw the whole thing. Something was wrong here&











Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment