Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Amy's Idea

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 7 - Amy's Idea

Chapter 7 - Amy's Idea






Amy listened to his whole story. It was sad, somewhat. But she had an idea on how to snag Sonic. She walked over to the human and laid on the floor, staring up at him, widening her eyes. He tried to ignore it, but Sonic couldnt.





I cant believe it! Amys after this kid now? I thought she had her cap set for me! Well, shes off my back. But he didnt like it. This Ekyt guy didnt look like he wanted any part of it, but Amy was&Amy.





Amy went to Creams room. Cream, can you keep a secret? she asked excitedly. Sure Amy. Well, you know this new kid, Ekyt? Yes, he was very polite to me. Well, things are about to get even more polite. Im gonna use him to lure Sonic. Dont tell him. Or Sonic. Dont say it out loud. Creams eyes widened. But Amy, thats wrong. Its mean. I know, but you promised to keep it a secret. Cream nodded her head, knowing she did. She had to think of a way to tell Ekyt, before he got hurt worse.





Ekyt sat by the fire, listening to Tails and Chris. Tails had apologized for his suspicion. Ekyt thanked him. The two were discussing the Blue Typhoon, how to soup it up. Ekyt leaned back, eyes closed. You need more speed. Try adding 360o thrusters, so you get the speed at all sides. Chris typed something on his computer. Youre right! How did you know? I didnt. I just thought about it. He shrugged.





Amy, who was behind the chair, jumped over it and onto his lap, cuddling him around the neck. Isnt he brilliant? she said to Tails and Chris, who just stared. Ekyt looked down at the pink hedgehog that was in his lap. He took it in stride. Pardon me Amy, but I have to go to the bathroom. He got up, and she gave him one of her famous flying hugs. Youre not getting away that easy! she said mischieviously.





This is weird. She likes Sonic, I know it. Whys she going after me? If I was her, who would I tell? It would have to be Cream.





He shook Amy and found Cream. Cream looked at him, her eyes wide. She scribbled something down on a piece of paper, gave it to Cheese, and handed Cheese to Ekyt. Ekyt took the note and petted the little chao. It read:











Mister,





Amy is using you as bait.





I promised not to say it





Out loud.





Cream











That explains it. Now, how do I go about fixing this? Mister Ekyt? I have a friend who could help. Her name is Crystal, and she likes Sonic. (lilsoniclover) Good idea. Where do we find her. Mister, I think I should ask her. Cream, I owe you. Tell her to meet me at Emerald Coast. Ill get Sonic. Thanks!





After he explained it to Sonic, they went to Emerald Coast to meet Crystal. She had agreed to help. It was time to teach Amy a lesson.





Elsewhere, a familiar hedgehog was having problems of her own. Violet (Violet_Rose) was thinking of her past again. That human had made it worse than ever. She kept seeing her parents being killed. She kept seeing those awful soldiers, shooting the guns that killed them. That left her alone to fend for herself. Then she had met Shadow. Still, she was depressed. And seeing Ekyt just reminded her of the race she hated. She couldnt forgive humans for their crimes.





Shadow, who, by now, could tell when something was bothering her, took her by the hand. Where are we going? To cheer you up. Violet shrugged. Shadow was an ultimate life form, so he had to know something.





He did everything right. The two ate at a nice little place Shadow knew of. Still, Violet seemed kind of down. He knew just what to do. But that human was going to have to play along.





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment