Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Strike 2

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 8 - Strike 2

Chapter 8 - Strike 2






Ekyt, who was walking with, or more accurately, dragging Amy Rose, ran into Shadow. Shadow asked to talk to him alone. Amy blew Ekyt a kiss and skipped off. See you soon, Hot stuff! Shadow looked at her leave.





What was that about? Never mind. Whats up Shadow. Well, Violets depressed, and you can help me cheer her up. Okay, what do you need me to do. Shadow sighed. Normally I wouldnt need help, but this is hard to pull of. I need you to insult me, therefore ticking off Violet. Then, I need you to let her bash you with her hammer, and then let me pound you into oblivion. Ekyt laughed. Yeah, okay. But youll have to get on me quick. I dont know who makes those hammers, but they hurt! I can use the chaos emerald to cushion the blows. Okay.





Ekyt went with Shadow. Yeah, Shadow, for being an ultimate life form, you sure are weak! Just like they planned, Violet nailed him with the hammer. Ill get him! Shadow dove on and pounded Ekyt. He finished by throwing him through the plate glass window in front of the caf they were at.





Violet went to Shadows side. That rotten kid! It served him right! She looked at his unconscious form. She found it cheered her up. She and Shadow walked off hand in hand. Ekyt got up and shook out the cobwebs. But he couldnt sit long, he had to get back to his plan.





As soon as he left, Amy tackled him again. Hi Amy. She was hanging around his neck. I have an idea, Amy. What say you and I go Emerald Coast, a little moon gazing. I bet Sonicll be there. Amy sighed. Whatever you say. Boy, this is weird. I feel kind of guilty, but if it gets me Sonic&





Sonic was there. They planned it that way of course. But still, it was a sight, him and Crystal (lilsoniclover) cuddling under the stars. Ekyt sighed. Boy, I need a true love. I miss Rouge&No, dont think about her! The task at hand, think of that. Just like you have the past five lonely years&






Amy spotted the two. SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!!! she shouted. Sonic turned around, a kiss mark on his cheek. Oh, hi Ames. Hows things? Do you know Crystal? he asked, gesturing toward the light blue hedgehog. I FIND YOU WITH ANOTHER GIRL AND YOU ASK ME HOWS THINGS? she roared. Chill, you and Ekyt are Forget him! I was trying to get your attention!





Ekyt winced. Boy, that hurts the old ego. Thanks Crystal. Anytime Sonic. She kissed him on the cheek and ran off, while Sonic got a full-blast talking to from Amy.





Ekyt walked off. By himself again. He decided to hit the casino. It was a place for happy people. Which he wasnt. He felt alone. He even got ditched by Amy. Even though it was part of the plan, it still kind of hurt.





At the other end of the bar, a bat, brown in color, wearing a torn black shirt, with black boots and skulls on the end. She was digging in her purse for something. Ekyt sat down at his usual spot and order a coke.





Roxy (Violet_Rose) had seen the guy enter the bar. She knew a guy who just got dumped. Cute too. Hmmm. She decided to get his attention. Oh shoot! I cant believe I forgot my money. Ekyt, hearing this, called the bar tender over. Whatever she ordered, its on me Rob. Rob the bartender, an older human, maybe 60, stopped cleaing the glass he had been holding. Geez, isnt the same chick you were with last time? No Rob, shes gone& Aw geez. Tough break kid. Yeah.





Rob, a kindhearted old fellow, hated to see the seventeen year old like that. So he walked to the end of the bar and told Roxy That guy took care of it.





Roxy smiled. She walked over to Ekyt. Thanks for buying, kid. Im Roxy. And you are& Ekyt. Nice to meet you. Roxy studied him up and down before sitting next to him. You look lost, kiddo. Not quite. You just remind me of my first girlfriend. Her name Rouge? asked Roxy, filing her nails. Yeah, thats her. He looked down into his drink. Cheer up. Shes pretty cruel sometimes. Shes the black sheep of our family. Ekyt nodded absently. Roxy put her hand under his chin and lifted his head. She looked him in the eyes. Yup, this guyll be easy picking to get some good jewels. She wrote down a number and left it on the bar. Thats my address. Why dont you come see me sometime? Ekyt pocketed the number. Thanks. Whens good for you.





Roxy leaned back against a table and pretended to think. Anytime. See ya around. Ekyt looked on. Shes cute. But somethings up. Girls like that dont fall into your lap. Unless theyre fan girls like Amy, anyway. Shes no groupie&






Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment