Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Truth...and Consequences

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 12 - Truth...and Consequences

Chapter 12 - Truth...and Consequences






&So my parents got killed when I was young. I had to fend for myself. I never forgave humans for that. Ekyt and Violet (Violet_Rose) Were not all bad Violet. He considered his words, remembering his own past. But some are. Ive made it my business to get rid of the bad ones. Thats why Station Squares jail is so full. But one thing puzzles me&If GUN did it, why do you hate all humans? She stopped, and he put his hands up in a take-it-easy gesture. Im not defending them. Im just asking. Violet had to consider that for a moment. Because GUN is a human installation. Theyre all linked. She thought for another moment. I dont hate all humans. I guess youre not so bad. Thanks. I think. She laughed. You know what I mean.





Yeah, I do. He found himself telling her his past. The bullying. The pain. She could relate. Then he stopped and said what hed been hesitating to say. Shadow was wrong to downplay your situation. But I think you should forgive him. Hes having a hard time too. You dont want to be mad at him anymore than he wants to be mad at you. You care for him, and thats all the more reason not to let go. If you let go, you wind up like&like me. Both of you are going through a hard time. You need each other. She nodded. Im going to apologize to him. Violet, one more thing. Yeah? If you or Shadow need me, Im more than happy to help. Thanks.





He was alone again. He was happy to have had the company. And helping people felt good, it always did. But in this case, he was kind of sad. It meant he was alone. That meant time to think.





He stood up on the outskirts of town, on top of a hill. He watched the people move back and forth. Living their lives. Not looking back. Carefree. He guessed that some people had to be the worriers while the others had fun. He was one of the worriers. If only he could accept it.





But that was more mature than he could be. In two weeks, he had been through four girlfriends. Amy, Sasha (Texas_Luver), Rouge, and Roxy (Violet_Rose). All of them had used him. But he had bigger problems.





Just what had Tikal meant about his destiny. The more he sorted things out, the more questions there were.





He got back to his house shortly before midnight. He climbed up to the roof, where he liked to sit. He used to be one of those people that thrived on action. Lived for the moment. Look at me now. Sitting on a roof, feeling sorry for myself. What a life. He closed his eyes and tried to block out Station Square and its noise. Then he heard a noise that just didnt fit. He opened his eyes to see a huge ship flying overhead. It wasnt one of Eggmans. It had to be the Metarex.





He rushed down to the garage part of his house and floored his car. He had a sneaking suspicion that Knuckles was about to need help.





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment