Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - You AGAIN!? (Beware SonAmy fans!)

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 14 - You AGAIN!? (Beware SonAmy fans!)

Chapter 14 - You AGAIN!? (Beware SonAmy fans!)






Co-Author Credit to Violet_Rose











This was&akward. Ekyt usually patrolled at night. He couldnt sleep anyway. He had been walking around, like normal. Some thug jumped him. He was surprised, and turned to go after the guy. He suddenly came flying back. Nose broken for sure.





Ekyt looked to the source of the guys pain, to find Amy Rose twirling her hammer. Ekyt sputtered, and Amy shrugged. Just thought Id help you out sweetie. Uh oh. Don t tell me shes after me now. How do I handle this? It wasnt that Ekyt didnt like Amy. She was cute and nice. But she always was after Sonic. He had to be dreaming. Yeah, that was logical. Amy chose that moment to hit him with one of her famous Flying hugs He managed to catch her as she made herself at home, arms around his neck. He talked to her as he half-carried her.





So, hows Sonic? he asked casually. Sonics fine. But he doesnt appreciate me. Her eyes sparkled. Not like you do. I shouldve been with you this whole time instead of trying to bait Sonic. What made you change your mind Amy? She pressed a finger to his lips to silence him, then pointed behind him. She took a defensive stance with her hammer in front of her. He stepped in front of her. They were in the hornets turf. Go tell the others. Ill handle these guys. She nodded and ran full speed away.





One of the hornets tried to get to her and Ekyt flattened the guy into a brick wall. The others all tried to pile on. That didnt work. Ekyt introduced one to a garbage can., while fending the others off with kicks. Sheer numbers started to wear him down though.





Sonic blasted into the guys full speed. Between Ekyt and Sonic, the thugs decided to retreat. Ekyt and Sonic stood panting, but satisfied. Then Sonic raised the inevitable question. So, hows things with Amy?





Ekyt gulped. Youre not mad? No Way! You got that groupie off my back! I really care for someone else. Okay, Ill bite, whos that. Violet. Ekyts eyes widened. Violet (Violet_Rose)? Oh boy. If that wasnt a breeding ground for trouble. When did this happen? Oh, its been that way for a while. I like Amy, but not the way she likes me. Okay then. Um, shes a little excitable. How do I handle her? Sonic shrugged with a comical grin. If I knew, would I have run away from her every time I saw her? Good point. Shes a sweetheart though. Yeah. Well, take it easy, and get some ice or something on that leg. Ekyt noticed he was bleeding. Yeah. See ya.





Amy popped out from around the corner. Heading home Ekyt? She asked, just a tad flirtatiously. Um, yeah. Is there something you wanted to do? She smiled. Sonic never asked me that. How about hitting the park? Sure. She jumped on his back. Piggyback ride! she shouted. What the heck? I didnt know she actually like me. This is weird&Nice in a way. Even though she is a little young for me&Phhh! Its the twenty-first century. Four years means nothing.





Amy got real cozy at the park. She curled up in his lap. Cold? he asked her. A little. He shrugged off his coat and tossed it over her. She snuggled up and looked at the stars. At one point, Ekyt could have sworn she felt his stomach. He heard her make a little coo sound. He tried to roll with the punches.





Ekyt noticed Violet, Sonic, and Shadow staring at the stars. Well, Violet was. Shadow and Sonic were focused on each other. Ekyt decided to let them handle it. Partly because it was none of his business until it got violent. Part because he had a cute little hedgehog curled up on his lap, asleep.





Psst! Hey, faker, why dont you go kiss an alien or something? Sonic said to Shadow as he moved closer to Violet. Shadow moved closer and whispered back. Hmph. Threes a crowd, you blue pest. Yeah, youre right, why dont you go do whatever it is ultimate life forms do? They both stood up.





Violet stood up too. Cut it out both of you! This is not the way to win me over. Shadow apologized. Yeah, youre right. He punched Sonic, causing Sonic to retaliate.





Ekyt sighed and moved the little bundle off his lap and ran over to the fighting hedgehogs. He reached into the frey and plucked Shadow off of Sonic. Sonic was bleeding from the mouth, and Shadows eye was swollen. Violet got behind Ekyt. There was not talking to Shadow when he was angry. Okay, I dont care who started what. This is Violets decision. Shes not a piece of property. Neither of you own her. Amy came over at this point, glaring at her sister. Violet glared back. Ekyt saw this. Dont you two start! Shadow dove on Ekyt, landing a few punches. Ekyt slipped him off with martial arts precision as both got to their feet. Sonic, Shadow, and Ekyt all charged at the same time. Amy and Violet looked at each other, nodded, and took out their hammers.





WHACK!!! CRACK!!!





The three boys went flying in different directions. Now you guys cut it out! Who do you think youre impressing? Ekyt got up and shook himself off. He had landed in a fountain. Shadow was up already, a small cut on his head. Sonic was on one knee, the wind knocked out of him. Amy helped Ekyt up. Violet didnt know what to do.





Violet, youve got to pick one of them. Ekyt told her as he dragged Amy along. Man, shes the clingy type! It could be worse. She could be nuts or something. His thoughts drifted back to Rouge. He still liked her, he guessed. But his main concern was Amy. In terms of love anyway. His biggest concern was that the group was breaking apart. Sonic vs. Shadow, Amy vs. Violet.





Violet looked the two. The decision was easy for her. Telling the one she liked less was the hard part. She took a deep breath and said. Im sorry Sonic. Its Shadow. Sonic let his head drop. Ekyt stepped between him and Shadow just in case. Sonic tried to smile, but he was too depressed. Ekyt whispered to Amy Weve got to keep an eye on him. He might do something dangerous. To Sonic, he said. Here, lets go to my place. Why dont you two head there? Ill be right there. They left. Ekyt turned to Violet and Shadow. Good luck. He turned to leave. Hold it. Shadow stopped him. Thanks for the help. Then he punched him. Thats for getting in my business. Shadow jumped on him and punched or all he was worth. Ekyt refused to hit back. Violet put an end to it by wrestling Shadow off him. Shadow, we already discussed this! We both hate humans, but this one we leave alone. Understand? Fine.





Ekyt wanted to tackle him really badly. But he had two hedgehogs to deal with.





Of course, by the time he got back, things were messed up again.





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment