Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - Of Hedgehogs and humans

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 21 - Of Hedgehogs and humans

Chapter 21 - Of Hedgehogs and humans






With Lindas leg healed, she set out to find her place in Station Square. She had already decided to stay near Ekyt. She saw the goofy son of a gun as her own project. But not selfishly like Rouge. She really liked the guy. He was shy, but it was kind of cute. Linda thought to herself about what she could do. She hardly knew anything about her newly installed boyfriend. But he hated crime and bullies. That was enough to direct her to the police department. It was a step below GUN (Which both her and Ekyt hated), and she could do what she enjoyed.





Violet (Violet_Rose) and Sonic were still close. Shadow had apparently disappeared. Sonic felt guilty about that, but Violet put his mind at ease. Relax, its not like you told him to disappear. He pulls this all the time. She said with a wave of her hand. She had to admit to herself that she did kind of miss the mysterious black hedgehog. But the blue blur was more warm and friendly. Maybe thats what she needed, to get away from her past, look to the future. It looked promising. Sonic wasnt the type to settle with a job, so they could walk along Emerald Coast, or do any other number of things that they wanted. It was paradise.





Ekyt was having problems of his own. His chao, Tyke, seemed to hate him. Ekyt would hold him, and the white chao would push away. He would pet the chao, and he would get a pained look on his face. At one point, the chao ran away from him. Linda came home, her new badge on her leather jacket. She didnt say anything but whistled to the chao, who came running. How did you do that? Ekyt said in astonishment. Well, see, your chao is a girl, number one. How the heck can you tell that? She came to me. Well, thats fair! he said sarcastically. Number two, have you checked the chaos head? No, he&it&she&whatever wont let me get close! Well, theres a bump here. Lidna pointed. So what do I do? My chao hates me, I cant take it to a doctor without it running off! Linda petted the chao gently, as it rocked, its eyes closed, mouth showing elation. Ill take it. You sure? I mean, its my responsibility and, its not that I dont think you can&Boy, Im doing that rambling thing again, arent I? he said, shaking his head. Why dont you keep the chao? Ill get another one. Hey, thats really sweet of you! she said. Both of them turned progressively redder. Um, yeah, Ive gotta get this chao to the doctor. Ekyt shook himself out of his haze. Right, Ive got to go see some friends about a part-time job.





Ekyts friends turned out to be the Chaotix. He was no detective, but he had a feeling they could use the help. Dawg, what makes you think you kin hang wit us, yo! Vector said behind the desk. Charmy was buzzing around. Let him in, let him in, let him in, let him in, let him-mmph! Charmy had been yelling but Espio grabbed him. He could be helpful Vector. He can get places we cant. Are you trippin Esp? Hes a human! At this point Ekyt had Vector by one of his chains. What was that about me being human? Cause I can be a monster, if thats what you want. He looked him in the eye. But I dont think thats what you want. If I dont have the job, fine. But I would appreciate some respect. He let Vector go hard, much to Espios and Charmys delight. Espio shook his hand. Youre hired.





Well, Linda, your chao seems fine. That bump must have been a fall. Your chao must have been learning to walk. The doctor said, handing the chao some kind of treat. Just keep an eye on her, and let me know if something goes wrong. I will doctor, thank you. The chao wouldnt go to my boyfriend. The doctor stroked his beard. Thats strange. Normal chao arent discriminating. This chao has been treated fine. Hmm. Try being with the chao when your boyfriend is with her in the garden, try to wean her back to being nice to him. Linda nodded and carried the chao out. I need to name you, dont I. Tykes more of a boys name. How about Blush? The chao made a heart. Okay, Blush it is.





Sonic and Violet had a great day. I had a great time Sonic. Violet said, more shyly than was usual for her. Me too Violet. Sonic scratched his head. Um, can I kiss you good night? he asked shyly. Sure! she said. They were about to do that when Amy Rose and Shadow jumped them. What the matter with you! all four shouted at each other.





Get lost Faker! Sonic yelled to Shadow. The only fake thing here is Violet pretending to like you! Shadow snapped back. Whats your problem Amy? Violet shot at Amy. MY problem is youre with my Sonic! she shot back. Your Sonic? He runs away from you and runs to me. I see you still have a twisted perspective. The four all began to exchange punches.











TO BE CONTINUED!





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment