Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 23 - A Hedgehog in Every Corner

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 23 - A Hedgehog in Every Corner

Chapter 23 - A Hedgehog in Every Corner






Silence fell on the small group. That was&wow&um& Ekyt couldnt even talk. That was akward. muttered Linda. Ekyt nodded in agreement. Thats the word I was looking for. Um, congratulations. Thanks. They both let their heads drop. Tikal just stood there, kind of confused. Dont you two like each other? she asked, curious. Oh, its not that, its just real sudden. Ekyt said. Tikal cocked her head, still confused. She handed Ekyt a chao. This one was black, with red and blue wings and a white ball above its head. Ekyt took it, unsure. It made a heart, then bit him.





Ekyt calmly put the chao down, where it attempted to gnaw on his ankle. Why is this thing attacking me? Ekyt asked. Tikal grabbed his coat. You were with someone evil. She said. Well, yeah, Rouge tricked me into coming over to her place&Is that it. What, you were with Rouge?! Linda said, shocked. Not like that! She told me that she was in danger, and she needed help. Then she started to kiss me, and I pushed her away and left. She was trying to show Tails how to tell someone he likes them. I swear! Linda was disgusted, but not angry. You are so gullible! You know that man-eater is nothing but trouble! Well, theres a lot of trouble around here, and I dont discriminate. If someone needs my help, Im there, whether they would knife me in the back or shake my hand. I dont turn my back on anyone who needs my help! I cant believe were having a discussion like this! She thinks I cheated on her or something! Thats not possible! I dont like Rouge! Boy, I cant win! Out loud, he said Send me back. Tikal sent them both back.





Amy vs. Rouge vs. Violet. Sonic vs. Shadow vs. Knuckles. It was a mess. Tails and Chris tried in vain to keep order. A yellow blur rushed in between them and sent everyone skidding except Shadow. Amy Rose felt herself grabbed around the waist, with a hand over her mouth. Hi Bro. Star (Violet_Rose) said, beaming at Shadow. What do you want? Cant you see Im in the middle of something! he tried to get at Sonic, but Star had him pinned. Sonic looked on, amazed. I never knew Shadow had a sister&Shes cute! He thought.





Amy turned around to find a deep, green emerald-colored hedgehog. Im sorry about that, but Rouge was going to attack you from behind. Immediately Amy felt her anger disappear. Oh thank you! Whats your name? she said politely. Im Kurt. I think you know my, um, well, closest thing I have to a father, Ekyt. Oh, I know him! Its not safe here. Kurt said, eyes shifting. Here, come with me, I know a safe place- duck! Amy did as Rouge crashed and burned into a rock. Lets go! Kurt said urgently, still looking around warily. Amy wasnt sure, but went with him. Something made her trust him&





Knuckles helped Rouge up. But the big surprise was Violet rushing to Shadows side after the takedown. She was going to bash Star, but Sonic zoomed in the way. I know youve made your choice Violet. I just hope we can still be friends. Cmon, youd better juice, cause youre dealing with one hoppin mad hedgehog! Star nodded silently. Meeting Sonic is a dream come true. Perhaps this sordid story will have a story book ending.





Maybe for her, but Ekyt was having problems of his own. I thought you broke it off with Rouge! Linda said vehemently. I did! I thought she needed my help! You know youre the only girl Im interested in! Oh Crap! Talk about putting your foot in your mouth! Lindas reaction, however, was surprising. Im sorry. Its not that. Its just I have all this responsibility now. And Im worried. Really worried. I thought for sure the guardian would be you! (Sound familiar?- N.G.) I know you can handle it, and you can always call me if you need my help. Linda turned painfully red, not knowing how to ask this without it being&racy. C-can I stay with you tonight? she stammered, hoping he wouldnt take it in a sexual way. He smiled understandingly. Sure, if thats what you want. Unfortunately, it would be a short night for everyone.





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment