Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 24 - Man of his word

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 24 - Man of his word

Chapter 24 - Man of his word






Ekyt told Linda she could pick any floor she wanted. She chose the chao garden floor, to protect the ones that were with her. After making up a bed for her, he went to his own room, mildly happy. I didnt think she trusted me. Well, I hope she can sleep. If shes guarding the chao, shes gotta be well rested. Id better hit the hay too. Someones gotta guard the guardian, not to mention all the others around here& Ekyt drifted off to sleep with that thought in mind.





Sonic and Star (Violet_Rose) finally kissed each other goodnight. It was around three in the morning, and they were both tired. Tired, but happier than theyd been in a while. For Star, it was a dream come true. For Sonic, it was hope that hed finally found the right one to be with.





Tails was with Cream. They had been together constantly since their first, turbulent date (See Tails Love Trouble Special- N.G.) It was way past their bedtime. Creams mother would have a fit. So, in traditional sneaky kid fashion, he helped her in through her window so her mother wouldnt suspect.





With Shadow and Violet (Violet_Rose) things were still turbulent. But they agreed to disagree. Shadow had, in fact, joined up with Eggman, as had Rouge. Violet went along with it. She didnt have much use for the overweight human, but he seemed to have it in for other humans. Why not go for it?





Eggman looked at his re-united crew. Then looked at their hostage. How does it feel, genius boy, to know that you are completely at my mercy? Eggman sneered at Chris. Rouge had gotten the drop on Chris and brought him to Eggman in the middle of the night. Chris clammed up, refusing to say a word. He was worried about his friends. Dr Eggman Dr Eggman! Bokkun (sp?) ran into the room. Were about to hit-! The whole Egg Carries rocked as they hit a tall building. Unfortunatley, this building was inhabited.





Holy crap! What was that?! Linda exclaimed. Ekyt was already on the roof. Stay down. He whispered to her. Hey lardbutt! Get down here! Youre gonna pay for this! Ekyt called to the ship. He whispered to Linda again When he comes, run for it. Dont argue! Just go! Get the chao out of here, find Sonic and the others. She nodded silently. When she saw Eggmans fat figure, she raced down the stairs, scooping up the alarmed chao. I hope Ekyts okay.





Ekyt had already spied Chris. His first order of business would be to get Chris out of there. He tossed a knife, which went skidding across the floor toward Chris. But it was stepped on by a white boot. R-Rouge? Ekyt looked up, hoping against hope his ex-girlfriend wouldnt be there. It wasnt his night.





Thats me. And what have we here? A rescue? Cant have that, now can we? She grabbed the knife and leaned toward Ekyt, cutting his shirt. Good effort though, Ill give you that. Now you just sit down on the floor on next to the genius there and& Whatll it take to let him go? Ekyt asked. Rouge smiled, just a tad mischeiouviously, knowing she had the upper hand. Valiant move! Why, its simple, and painless&for Chris. Get to the point. Ekyt snapped. Fine. You trade places with him. And you have to join us. Ekyt started to protest, but he knew he was defeated. Okay, you win Rouge. Ill join. Ekyt looked sadly at Chris. But I want no tricks. I want to see him get a head start, and leave him alone for a full day. In return, Ill surrender my weapons peacefully. Rouge nodded slightly. Shadow! Take his weapons and let the other punk go. She smiled at him as she felt his torn shirt. This onell be more fun. Easier too. He has no friends here, except for some old bartender. Shadow nodded. Violet, get some rope for our friend here. He said. Violet tossed Shadow rope. Ekyt thought to himself: This is it. Im a man of my word&











Has Ekyt lost it?











Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment