Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - A Shaky Alliance

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 25 - A Shaky Alliance

Chapter 25 - A Shaky Alliance






From now on, certain issues will get theme songs. Something I listened to while writing. Feel free to listen along if you know the song. This time its Step Up by Drowning Pool- N.G.











With his hands securely behind him, Ekyt had time to think. Shadow and Violet (Violet_Rose) ignored him for the most part. They had mixed feelings, he could tell. Well, Violet did. Shadow wanted to kill him. And that whole I hate humans thing with Violet made him worry. If he had a power ring& But he didnt. That meant, as Sonic would say (The old cartoon- the good old days!- N.G.) Super Sonic intelligence is gonna have to get me outta this one. His idea came in the form of Rouge. But, boy, he would hate himself in the morning.





Linda kicked open the doors of the Thorndyke mansion, worried and furious. She got a hold of the group, when Chris stumbled in. They-h-have him& Chris passed out from exhaustion. Sonic had to go this one solo. Or so he thought. Linda stayed with him. Youll need the help. Trust me.





Kurt (My new char- so N.G. 2006, all rights reserved, etc.) and Amy wound up at his place. It was a cave of sorts. Amy looked around wide-eyed. Whyd we come here? she asked. Kurt handed her a drink. Its a precaution. Ekyt doesnt know Im his son, well, sort of. But the important thing is I know Rouge and Shadow are back with Eggman. I wont leave anyone exposed to that sort of danger. He paused for a moment, gauging her reaction. Tell me your story. Amy said. Kurt sighed. Well, get comfortable. Its a long and confusing ordeal&





On the Egg Carrier, Ekyt found himself face to face with Rouge again. He had a plan, and he knew the repercussions of this. Not to mention the fact it made him feel like a complete jerk. But dying was worse. Hey sexy. He motioned for Rouge to come closer. I hate myself he thought. Rouge strutted over. A little lonely? she said mischieviously. He nodded in a mock-shy manner. He shook his head, then looked at her. Did you get more beautiful? he asked. You mustve. Man! Have I been missing out! How bout you come here beautiful and I& He moved his head closer to her and kissed her. This isnt right was his next thought. She dropped back stunned. She untied the rope. I never noticed it before Rouge&but youre really beautiful. And something else too& He smiled at her. She moved toward him, but he side-stepped her and hog-tied her. Gullible. Thats the word. Youre gullible. He turned to leave, but Shadow was blocking his path. Aw snap.





Sonic raced to the top of Ekyts warehouse. The Egg Carrier was out of reach from here. Unless& Linda, can you pick off that engine? he asked. Yeah, but not with my boyfriend on that ship! But if I know him, hell get the ship down. Its just a matter of following it. Cmon!











Flashback:





Kurt, Honey, you be good. Ok Mom, bye. The year was 2008. Then a blast violently shook the earth. Kurts mother and father were dead, but he had a chance of survival. Ekyt saw this. Without a second thought, he picked up the unconscious 10 year old red hedgehog and brought him to Knuckles. Ready Knux? Ekyt asked. Lets do it.











End Flashback





The next thing I knew I was green and was with Ekyt. He was torn up pretty bad. But I didnt have a scratch on me. I remembered him helping me, and my anger&Well, I blasted the guys beating on him. He adopted me, sort of, and the rest is history. He had let his head drop, looking older than ten. Amy immediately felt for him. I understand. You should meet the rest of the gang! Cmon!





Shadow stared at Ekyt, who, in turn, stared back. Going somewhere? Shadow asked sarcastically. Ekyt only said Are you going to get in my way? He looked Shadow in the eye. That I am. Im going to make you pay for taking Violet away from me. Shadow charged, and Ekyt flew back. He got up slowly, rubbing his head. I didnt do that, but youre gonna believe whatever you want. Ekyt felt the rage building. Step up, Shadow. Youre gonna get knocked down! Shadow charged again, but Ekyt booted him in the stomach, grabbed his head, put it on his shoulder, jumped up and landed hard, jarring the older hedgehogs neck. Ekyt was on him, punching ferociously. Violet yanked him off. She didnt threaten him. Just go, and if you tell anyone I helped you, Ill kill you. Ekyt nodded, then headed for the control room.





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment