Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 27 - Turn It All Around

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 27 - Turn It All Around

Chapter 27 - Turn It All Around






Feeling depressed and merciless at the same time is never a good thing. But thats exactly what Ekyt felt. He heard a cry for help. A little girl, maybe eight, he guessed, was being mugged by the troublesome Hornets (Gang from previous issues-N.G)





Ekyt leapt in front of the girl, cracking the nearest gang member in the face. The two others rushed. Ekyt sidestepped one, and rode him into a dumpster, slamming the lid. Ekyt grabbed the other one around the neck. You think its fun, huh, you JV lowlife? You like robbing people? Do ya? Well, maybe its time someone robbed you of your pride! Ekyt tossed him across the alley. He turned to the little girl. Are you okay? he asked gently. She nodded. uh huh, thanks mister! Ekyt nodded. Will you go across the street and call the police for me? Tell them to look in the dumpster. I have to go. He strode to the casino.





Usual Ray. He said glumly. Ray knew something was troubling his young friend, and he didnt need many guesses as to what it was. Love trouble kid? Ray asked, already knowing the answer. What happened? he asked immediately. Ekyt told him. &And then she dropped me like a bad habit. No way shes gonna believe me. Then Ekyts head popped back up. I know what Ill do! Ill do what everyone else does&Ill get revenge. That blasted bat needs to be taught a lesson. Easy kid! What are you gonna do? Ray demanded. His eyes widened as Ekyt explained. Youve got guts, my friend. Ekyt grinned at him. How else would I survive around here?





Linda stared vaguely. Unbeknownst to her, Ekyt was going out the back door as she was coming in the front. Ray smiled. Its on me. He said when she tried to pay for her food. Thanks. She said, with zero emotion in her voice. Ray didnt like seeing her like that, so he told her what happened. Its true. The guy came in here, pouring his heart out. Hes trying to make things right.





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment