Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 28 - Little Help From my Friends

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 28 - Little Help From my Friends

Chapter 28 - Little Help From my Friends






Ekyt should have seen this coming. He had been one of the few to deny Rouge the bat anything. To dare to resist her charm. So he became a casualty of her other best asset: cunning. That wasnt the first thing you noticed about Rouge, but her prowess for the unexpected had taken yet another promising life. While Ekyt continued to breath, his mind tore him apart. All the acts of violence against him, bullying, his inability to defend those he cared for. It ripped his heart out of place.





Violet (Violet_Rose) and Shadow were an item again. Then police sirens filled the air. Shadow the hedgehog, come out with your hands up! a policeman with a megaphone yelled. Shadow grinned at him and proceeded to bash the megaphone over his head. You expect this to stop the ultimate life form? Hah! he said scornfully. We will open fire! Shad, lets just get out of here! If I get shot, Im done for! Violet said urgently.





Ekyt heard the sirens. Curious, he got up from under the tree he was sitting under. He muttered to himself. Shadow, again? Now what did you do. He got up and jogged over to the policemen.











(Blue is the policeman, red is Ekyt)











Pardon me, but whats the ruckus about?






He stole some jewels.






How do you know it was him?






Whats it to you?






Theyre friends.






Because a note was left saying it was him. Yeah, okay, nobody couldve faked a note. (Roll eyes)





Cut the sarcasm punk, or Ill run you in.






Sure officer. (Under his breath: Bribe takin, donut-suckin trigger-happy, obstinate jerk!)- Taken from Married&With Children













Ekyt walked over to the man who seemed to be in charge. Ive got it on good confidence that Shadow is innocent. Do you have proof son? the officer asked. Give me one day. I cant do that. So take him into custody. Me and his girlfriend will get your evidence. Fine, but if you cant prove it& the officer said menacingly. Then you can lock me up too. Ekyt said. Under what charges? said the officer, eyes narrowed. Youll think of something. Ekyt said. The officer thought for a moment, then said Fine, talk your friend down, and let him come into custody, and well give you your twenty-four hours. Deal. Thanks.





Shadow. Shadow looked disdainfully at the human wanting his attention. Get lost. Look, I can get you out of here. I dont think you did it. But you have to trust me. Go with the cops, and violet and I can prove your innocence. I know who did it. Why should I trust you? Shadow shot at Ekyt. Because if you dont, the boys in blue are gonna gun down you and Violet. Do it for Violet. Shadow, by way of response, put his hands up. You better be right.





Linda was still struggling with her own feelings. She had thought she could trust him&wait, maybe she still could. It was all so confusing. She decided to head down to the Casino. Just for something to do, to escape something she couldnt.





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment