Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 29 - Her Way

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 29 - Her Way

Chapter 29 - Her Way






Cream had seen Linda disturbed and, since seeing Linda as a big sister, tried to coax out of her what was wrong. Linda just said boyfriend problems Cream seemed genuinely shocked. But you and Mister Ekyt helped me and Tails! What happened? Linda told the story to Cream. I dont believe Mr. Ekyt would do that! I think you two belong together. Linda cocked her head, asking Cream what she meant. He does care for you. Remember when Eggman tried to escape, and Ekyt jumped on the his machine and stopped him? Linda had to think about that. Why dont you put him to the test? she said. How? Linda asked. Ill ask Amy to try to get his attention again, and well see if hes loyal! Linda let her eyes widen. Youre growing up quick, arent you?





Whyd you do it? Violet (Violet_Rose) asked Ekyt. Do what? Help us out back there? He stopped. You helped me. I know you dont trust me, and I dont blame you. Besides, the hero in me says I cant let him take the fall for what Rouge did. How do you know Rouge did it? When she kidnapped me and, ah, well, left her mark, I saw that she had jewels stashed in her pocket. Then you didnt betray Linda? Violet said, believing him somehow. No, I didnt. I couldnt. But thats the past now. He looked forward. Weve got a rotten bat to catch.





Amy dragged Kurt to Twinkle Park. He was in awe. In his time (Hes from the future), there were no such games or rides. Or such frivolous food that had no nutritional value that he could see. He was starry-eyed as Amy dragged him from ride to ride. Then a little rabbit- Cream, that was her name- came urgently to Amy. Amy nodded, and gave Kurt a quick hug and kiss on the cheek. Ive gotta go.





Rouge was greedily trying to push her jewels, practically drooling at the money she would make. She was talking to a shady looking man, in his mid twenties. Cmon, theyre a real slick buy. I dunno&I- HEY! He got pulled back into the alley as Ekyt stepped forward. Hi Rouge. Miss me? he said flatly. Rouge turned to run for it, but Violet was standing right there. WHAM! Rouge got knocked out by a vicious shot from the hammer. Ekyt smiled. Revenge is a dish best served cold. He slung Rouge over his shoulder and headed for the police station.





He dumped Rouge on the counter, watching as the jewels fell out of her pocket. The officer let Shadow out and tossed Rouge in the cell. You miserable little creature! I left you pouring your heart out into the gutter! Rouge shouted at him. When he just laughed, she said Sorry babe, Im an ambitious girl and you- she kicked the door open and charged him, pinning him, her pick-like nails at his neck. You-re just a small-time hero! She scratched his chest and leg, causing the wounds to bleed. (Sorry, had to throw in some GTA III dialogue) before the police could restrain her. Violet, much to her surprise as well as Ekyts, helped him up. You okay? he asked her. Yeah. Ekyt limped out onto the street as Linda and Amy ran up to him simultaneously. Oh My God! Youre so adorable! Amy screeched, hugging him.





Linda stood in the background. Ekyt made eye contact with her and gently pushed Amy off him. He made his way over to her. You know I didnt do it. Was all he said. With a cane he bought from a store, he started to limp away, but stopped. Love isnt something you can turn off like a faucet. I still love you. Whether you accept that love or not is up to you. He said calmly. But inside, he was burning. He wanted nothing more than to throw himself at her. But he restrained himself. No, she has to make the choice.





Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Violet_Rose on July 19, 2006, 3:17:03 PM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseYay! Great chapter!