Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 31 - Chris Loses it!

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 31 - Chris Loses it!

Chapter 31 - Chris Loses it!






As they were walking away, a gunshot rang out, striking Linda in the back. Ekyt ducked down and checked on her. Rouge flew into the scene, holding a smoking gun. Back away if you know whats good for her&and for you. Hands up! Ekyt backed away. Rouge smiled unpleasantly. Well, what have we here? It seems I just killed your girlfriend. Shes not dead, you bat bimbo! Rouge cocked the pistol at him. Shell live- if you do whatever I say. Ekyt thought that he could dodge the bullet and reach Rouge, but she could pull the trigger on Linda. Ekyt got down on his knees, hands up. Fine. I surrender. Take her to the hospital. Rouge shook her head. My employer wouldnt like that. Chirs Thorndyke stepped out of the shadows. To make sure you cooperate, well just hang on to Linda here. If you do what youre told, then well let her go. If not, we kill her. At Ekyts glare, Chris turned to him. Well kill you too. Now lets go. Ill carry her Rouge, you keep an eye on our friend here. Chris slung Linda over his shoulder in such a violent way that Ekyt wanted to rip him apart. But he walked along like he was told.





Sonic was with Crystal (lilsoniclover). Crystal was a new friend of his. She was a light blue hedgehog, wearing a deep blue dress that was decorated with some light-purple diamonds. She had saved Sonics life (Check out lilsoniclovers incredible story!- N.G.) a while back, and had a crush on him. He had a crush on her. He could actually sympathize with her, because people usually bothered her for being able to shoot ice. His speed gave him more media attention than he wanted. They heard the gunshot and took cover and watched as Ekyt was marched away, with Linda over Chris shoulder. Best get the others for this one. Crystal said. Sonic agreed, then dashed off with her silently.





Amy, Kurt, Cream, Cheese, and Knuckles were sitting around the Thorndyke house, unaware that Chris Thorndyke had lost all touch with reality and attacked Ekyt. Sonic let them know, and they were furious. Knuckles wanted to kill Chris and Rouge, but Sonic asked him to find Shadow and Violet (Violet_Rose) instead.





Ekyt marched along, angry and helpless. Rouge kicked open a door. Welcome home. She said. Rouge, is that you? Finally! A voice said. Ekyt slapped his forehead. Yeah, its us Roxy. Got them both! Roxy sauntered over. Ekyt stared at her. She stared back. Shame how things work out, huh kid? She kicked at Linda, whom Chris had dropped on the floor. Well, lets get out demands straight, then, shall we? Ekyt didnt say anything. For starters, we want&





Shadow and Violet were relaxing, hanging around Station Square. When Knuckles showed up, Shadow figured out that something was wrong. Knuckles explained, but Shadow was skeptical. Why should I help you. Hes your problem. Violet spoke up, Oh, come on Shadow, lets just get the kid and his girl so we can go back to living in peace. Violet got up and smoothed her black dress just as her sister Amy came by. The two glared at each other. Theres no time for a fight now! No ones safe with those lunatics out there!





Ekyt looked around the room. Lindas wound had stopped bleeding, and he had found a chair in the room. He broke it and hid one of the legs in the coat pocket. Every time he was alone, he worked on the leg until he had a weapon. Something blunt, so it would stun rather than kill. He was embarrassed by their stupid demands, like cleaning the floor with a toothbrush and kissing Rouges boots, but he put up with it for Lindas sake. But something had to give&





Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Violet_Rose on August 3, 2006, 12:02:38 AM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseAwesome! ^__^

lilsoniclover on July 24, 2006, 5:34:58 AM

lilsoniclover on
lilsonicloverKool! I love this chapter! Your story rox, I hope they let linda go.