Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 32 - Warriors Code

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 32 - Warriors Code

Chapter 32 - Warriors Code






You want me to do what? Ekyt shouted. You heard me! Either you do it or I pull the trigger on Linda! Whatll it be sport? Rouge answered. Ekyt clenched his fists, then let them drop. He got down on his knees, bowed, and said Yes, I admire you. You are beautiful, talented, and I should never have thrown my life away. Rouge patted him on the head like a faithful dog. Good boy! She cracked a whip at him. Go back to your cell. Ekyt did. With them following him in. They chained him up and tore off his shirt. One sound, and we kill her. Rouge took Ekyts belt and whipped him. He didnt utter a sound. Rouge was impressed, especially since Ekyts belt was all chain. Shame you wont help us, youre a tough kid. Ekyt didnt say anything. A punch from Chris cut his lip. Blood streaming down his face, Ekyt looked over at Linda. She was still fazing in and out, but at least she was alive. Ekyt had to buy her more time&





Crystal (lilsoniclover) and Violet (Violet Rose) were on the roof of the fourteen-story apartment building where Linda and Ekyt were being detained. Behind them were Sonic and Shadow. Tails was hovering near Ekyts window, keeping an eye on Linda. Amy and Knuckles were at the bottom of the building, Cream and Cheese in the lobby talking to the owner, a surly-looking man with greasy black hair and a potbelly. Dressed in a sweat-stained shirt and torn pants, he hardly looked in the mood to deal with Cream. Mister, how much for a room? Cream asked sweetly. Chao Chao! Cheese added enthusiastically to the unimpressed owner. He began to go over rates as Kurt snuck up the stairs and opened the locked door, letting in Sonic, Crystal, Shadow, and Violet. Amy and the others were meant to watch the door. What they had planned was pretty violent, so they had ushered the other tenants out of the building with their valuables.





So far, Ekyt had been forced to kiss Rouges boots, clean the apartment with a toothbrush, taking brutal beatings, pretend to admit feeling for Rouge, and had even been forced to kiss Roxy. He was ashamed and angered at the same time. But there was nothing else he could do. Lindas life was in the process. He had plenty of time to think, and he decided his job was, aside from being a vigilante, to guard the guardian, so to speak. Linda was to guard chao, and he was going to guard her. The embarrassment had to end. He was humiliated, but he could live with that. What he couldnt live without was guilt. If Linda died because of his actions, he might as well have pulled the trigger.





Linda watched her- she couldnt deny it anymore- her boyfriend take all this abuse. For her. She was foolish to think he had anyone else in his life. When he was whipped with that chain, she couldnt do anything, but it killed her. He was only seventeen years old, but he took it like a man.





At that moment, Crystal walked briskly through the doors, heading for the stairs. Hey lady, you cant do that! The owner said. Crystal froze him (She can shoot ice). She didnt normally broadcast her powers, but this was a special occasion. With the owner detained, Sonic, Violet, and Shadow raced through the hallways, trying to find the room. It wasnt hard, especially when a gunshot rang out.





The round caught Linda in the leg. Ekyt turned to them slowly, menacingly. Why did you do it? he asked quietly. Because I want to see you suffer. Killing you would be too quick. Watching your girlfriend die, however, thats perfect. Ekyt lowered his head. He crouched, reaching for the chair leg he had in his pocket. You have pushed me too far. I did what you wanted, and you broke your promise. He paused. I have asked myself this many times: Why do I do it? Why do I risk myself for those who shun me? The answer came to me: Its the only job Im qualified for, and thats the warriors code. He sprang forward, knocking the guns away. Ekyt threw Chris Throndyke through the window, and tackled Rouge and Roxy (Violet_Rose), tying them up. You will regret this. If she dies, I have nothing to live for. Theres nothing you could do to me anymore Rouge. And that means I wouldnt care what I did. Think about that. Because if I lose it, Im coming after you first. He snarled, then tossed the two aside. But he had a new problem: How was he going to get Linda out of here without hurting her more?





Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Violet_Rose on August 3, 2006, 12:03:45 AM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseYay! I liked this chapter! ^____^