Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 45 - Confusion on all Sides

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 45 - Confusion on all Sides

Chapter 45 - Confusion on all Sides
The Egg Carrier landed, its crew of advanced robots disembarking. Eggman followed, an upset Chris marching at gunpoint. Sonic smiled to himself. Oh yeah! he yelled as he burst from his hiding spot, destroying the robots around Chris before their mechanical minds could register what happened. Cmon Chris, time to juice! Hold on! Sonic blasted away, Eggman cursing as no lasers struck Sonic or Chris. There will be another round, you little blue pest. Eggman yelled. But Sonic was out of ear shot with Chris. Sonic! Stop for a second! Chris yelled. They skidded to a stop. Listen, Ekyt- Ekyt- Hes dead! Chris sputtered. Sonics eyes widened. What? Eggman? No. Near the master emerald. Light just struck him down, without a trace. Eggman showed me. Its real, I can tell. Chris said, nodding. Sonic looked disturbed, but spoke up Were going to see Knuckles. Maybe he can explain what happened. I think Linda has something to do with it. Chris said sheepishly. Hows that? Sonic asked, stunned. Didnt you know? She broke up with him. Aw man! Thats the fifth time thats happened! Weve gotta jam! Sonic sped up toward the master emerald. Shadow, keeping pace, couldnt help but chuckle. Good riddance. Thats one less human.
Linda and Knuckles were more that a little upset by their friends sudden departure. Its my fault, I pushed him over the edge. Linda told Knuckles. Thats not true. Hes never been comfortable here, Knuckles said soothingly. I still dont believe that he did that. Its not like him. Linda said, shaking her head disbelievingly. Sonic galloped up, almost dropping Chris. Just heard about Ekyt. No trace? Sonic asked. Trace of what? Knuckles asked, confused. What killed him! Sonic exclaimed. Hes not dead! Linda answered as the others waited for an explanation. Shadow looked disappointed.
Im dead. Ekyt was staring at the possessed Tikal. This is your doing human! the chief barked at him. You know thats not true. Let me talk to her-it-whatever. Back away, all of you! If you kill her, I kill you, you primitive suckheads! Ekyt walked forward slowly, Tikal staring menacingly, teeth barred. What exactly is it that you want? Ekyt asked. The smile that greeted him was not a kind one&
Tiffany and Eden materialized at the warehouse, wear Amy and Kurt were waiting. That looks bad. Kurt commented. Amy looked sick to her stomach. Kurt took a closer look. Eden, could I borrow some long bandage? Kurt looked to reassure Tiffany. Where Im from, I learned field dressings pretty good. Hold on, this is gonna hurt a little at first. He tightened the bandage as Eden looked on nervously. There! Okay, just take it easy for a couple days here, its not too bad. Well, I mean, in the worst case-. I know what you mean, Tiffany reassured him with a smile. You are good at this stuff. Kurt looked away, slightly embarrassed by the praise. Id better check on Amy. What a nice girl. Kurt thought to himself. Tiffany sat back, impressed. Hes good. I cant believe what a crappy life hes had. I can relate&Poor kid.
I want you gone. Was the tearse reply from the master emerald/ Tikal. Im gone. Let Tikal go! She hasnt done anything but protect you! Ekyt was trying to talk down the possessed Tikal. She flew high, then the color left her, and she began to fall, unconscious. Ekyt made a diving catch, saving her, but she was green again. A slap to the face and kick to the stomach later, Ekyt was trying to decipher the problem. Seems you have a predicament, dont you? Attack me and youll win, but you lose your girlfriend, since she is me. Dont attack, and I punish you for the crimes you committed against my followers. What are you talking about, you whack bag?! Ekyt exclaimed/asked. Ive done nothing to the chao, and Ill prove it!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Flashthehedgehog on September 10, 2006, 5:56:07 AM

Flashthehedgehog on
Flashthehedgehogoh man the intensity of it all! I was going to go to bed but screw it! ^^

Violet_Rose on September 2, 2006, 1:27:00 PM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseAwww, this chapter was short-and-sweet! ^.~ I loved it!