Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 50 - ISSUE 50- Attitude Adjustment

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 50 - ISSUE 50- Attitude Adjustment

Chapter 50 - ISSUE 50- Attitude Adjustment
Ekyt got back to the past, confronting the tribe, who turned spears on him. Go for it. Im here for one reason, and if you try to stop me, your ancestors will never be born. Ekyt was in a hurry and had no time for small talk. He pushed past the angry but stunned tribe to Tikal. Tikal saw him coming, and for a moment feared his anger. He gave her a smile, which soothed her instantly. Here. Ive had these for a month now, and its time they returned to this time period. Ekyt handed her the chaos emeralds. She handed him the purple one back. You keep it. You need it more than I do, you saved my life. Ekyt bowed his head. Thank you. But now Ive got to go. Station Square needs me. They need me as a town. He turned to leave, but she grabbed him in a tight hug, apologizing for breaking his heart. His next words alarmed her. I have no heart anymore. It was gone before you came Tikal. Its beyond repair. But you know, maybe its better that Ive lost my humanity. It makes things easier. As he looked at her, he knew it made the wrong things easier.
Tiffany and Kurt found the bloated genius surrounded by Metal Sonics. Its your doomsday. If Im going down, youre coming with me. Eggman laughed, then unleashed the metal Sonics. Tiffany thought this was great, a chance to release all that pent-up anger. Kurt, distracted by Tiffanys beauty, almost got his head taken off. Maybe I am more like my father&just like they say in the future. Theyre right. Kurt now understood what that meant.
Sonic finished off the robots, but was confronted by- a metal Shadow? Even Sonic was sure this would be hard. Cmon rust bucket, lets race! Sonic jumped off the ship into a spindash, with the metal Shadow keeping pace.
Eden was the one around when Ekyt returned. He landed hard on a table. The angry couple threw him through an unlucky caf owners window. Thats gonna leave a mark. Ekyt said. Eden stopped, totally shocked. Ekyt saw her, grinned, and said Hey, what can I say? You were right Eden. I never shouldve left. Ekyt had to admit it felt great to be back. At this point, Sonic and metal Shadow came flying by. Ekyt, motivated by his new attitude, threw a chair at the black blur as it went by, earning metal Shadows attention. Eden, I think youd better take cover. Cause this is gonna get ugly. Ekyt and Metal Shadow jumped, Ekyt scoring a punch, then being punted back into the furious caf owners display case, cracking it. This gave Sonic time for a quick spin dash. Welcome back pal! Thanks. Hey, where is everyone? Well, Tiffany and Kurt are on the Egg Carrier. What? Oh man! Ive gotta go! Ekyt grabbed his emerald and used it to speed up, propelling himself up a building and onto the Egg Carriers deck.
Linda and Knuckles were just sitting around, Rouge wasnt around to steal the Master Emerald, no one harassed the chao. A frantic Eden came sprinting up the steps, screeching to a stop before panting something. Hes (puff-puff) back! Huh? Ekyt? Knuckles asked. Eden nodded. Where is he now?! Linda demanded. No idea, he disappeared somewhere. And I cant put my claw on it, but hes changed somehow&
Ekyt heard the sounds of battle ahead of him. Grabbing a fire extinguisher, he ran into the room and nailed the first thing that moved toward him. A CLANG!, a sound of metal meeting metal greeted his ears. Robots? Works for me! He smiled sarcastically and decided that hed skip the robots and wreck the source. He kicked Eggman full in the face, but his foot went through him. A hologram. Uh, whos controlling the ship? He asked Kurt and Tiffany. He got his answer as the ship bucked and dropped. You two chaos control out of here! Im gonna have a little fun! Ekyt bashed everything he could with the fire extinguisher, somehow causing flames to raise up from one of the things he destroyed. Oops, partys over. Chao for now, bots! Ekyt thumbed his nose at them and with the help of a chaos emerald ran down a building, landing at the bottom. Now to find Sonic, I doubt he needs the help, but hes gonna get it anyway. Sonic came to him, metal Shadow not far behind. Its nice to be needed. Ekyt muttered.
Kurt and Tiffany both collapsed, worn out from the fight. Kurt looked over at Tiffany. Being an ultimate life form and all, I guess you probably figured out how I feel about you. He said it as if he was commenting on the weather. I had a hint, Tiffany said with a smile. I already figured out that it wouldnt work, so Ill save you the trouble. Kurt said, eyes straight ahead and back military straight. Yeah, but hey, youll meet someone! Tiffany said. Kurt turned away, eyes closed. I doubt it. See, Im not gonna exist Tiffany. Tiffany was shocked to hear that. Why? You didnt know? Ekyt and Linda arent together, and the only other hope of me being born, Ekyt and Tikal, that fell apart. Oh. Gee. Tiffany didnt know what to say. What do you say to someone who wont exist anymore? So what will happen? To you, I mean. Tiffany asked. Ill just disappear. Thats how it happened with Kruise. Kruise? Knuckles and Rouge had a son, a little older than me, who dated my sister. But he just was gone one day. Kurt took a deep breath. Thanks for being so kind to me Tiffany. Ill miss you. Tiffany considered giving him a kiss, but Kurt was gone. She stood there, speechless, before she felt a hand on her shoulder.
Metal Shadow had Sonic cornered. It had thrown Sonic off a building, and now the battered hedgehog was his. Ekyt grabbed its head and twisted, popping it off, and stepping on it. You okay Sonic? Ekyt asked. Then Ekyts back was slashed. Robots dont need a head to function. Sonic had recovered somewhat, and told Ekyt to get out of here, that hes got other problems. Ekyt kicked Metal Shadow for good measure before running off.
Knuckles and Linda were being harassed by the Hornets. Knuckles and Linda each took care of one, but the third had a pipe. Ekyt ran up behind him, hook a leg, lifted him up, and fell back, dropping them both on the sidewalk. Ekyt grabbed onto a leg and put on a submission hold that left the huge man crying for mercy. Knuckles pulled Ekyt off. For the first time in a month, Ekyt and Linda were face to face&
Tiffany turned to find Paula, Ekyts daughter. Except, instead of a brown patch of hair, she had a red patch of hair. Thank God I still exist! Paula exclaimed. Yeah. I just watched Kurt disappear. And Im sorry about Kruise. Its okay, Dad didnt& Paula choked back tears. Tell my Dad I love him. she choked out. I have to go. Tiffany had just seen Ekyts future fall apart. She felt bad for him, but there was nothing she could do.
Metal Shadow had lost its head and a leg, and Sonic finally put an end to the fight. He was exhausted. Eden was nearby, and though she disagreed with how Sonic lived (Did I get that right Violet?), she helped him up. Thanks. He said, not sure what to make of the situation. Eden had heard what happened to Tiffany, and took the lesson to heart: Petty grudges should be forgiven before they have serious repercussions.
Linda blushed. Hi. She said quietly. Ekyt, sporting a half smile, responded, Hey, how are ya? Havent see you in a while. And Knuckles, how are ya red? Linda grabbed him by the arm. I need to talk to you privately. Hey, sure. He responded brightly. Once they were alone, she asked him the question foremost on her mind. About&you know&me and you. Its up to you. You know I care for you. I care enough to make sure youre happy. When you are, its good enough for me. He said. I think I am& she said. Then thats enough for me. Just take care of yourself&wait, one more thing. I dont know if Ill date again, but if I do, will it bother you? Oh, no! she said, not really meaning it. Alright. Best of luck then. Ekyt answered with a smile.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShyWanderer043 on September 10, 2006, 2:14:44 PM

ShyWanderer043 on
ShyWanderer043Great 2 new chapters keep it up and if it not any trouble could you add my character Klein to this story too

Flashthehedgehog on September 10, 2006, 6:26:23 AM

Flashthehedgehog on
Flashthehedgehogyay, silver jubilee. Awesome work on this story ^^

Violet_Rose on September 9, 2006, 7:11:45 PM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseAwesome, Thanks for putting Eden in Btw ^.~