Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 72 - Lose/Lose Situation

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 72 - Lose/Lose Situation

Chapter 72 - Lose/Lose Situation
Ekyt watched in horror as soon as he finished his sentence. Linda was electrocuted and dropped. He raced to catch her, making a diving catch. Linda& Her eyes flickered, giving him a sign. Ill make them pay Linda.

Ekyt needed the seven chaos emeralds&He decided to mimick his tactic of jumping inside Chaos and taking them, throwing them out side the monstrosity. He got a running start, when a tentacle flashed out from Chaos, tripping him and dragging him into its mouth. Ekyt stopped struggling. The tribe cheered, thinking the human was finally going to sacrifice himself.

Ekyt jumped down the monsters throat. He touched the seven chaos emeralds. Chaos, in a last ditch attempt to stop him, send a shock through its own body. As Ekyt gathered the emeralds, he was shocked before their power could fully kick in. The emeralds flew from Chaos body, destroying it, but also hurting Ekyt, though the emeralds had taken some of the blow.

Linda sat up and tried to shake the cobwebs. She had been shocked with a 100,000 volt taser before, and this was about the same. She saw the seven chaos emeralds coming toward her. She heard Ekyt yell Put them in front of the Master Emerald! Destroy it. Aghhhh! A member of the tribe had thrown a spear at him. Ekyt ducked, but it hit his chest slightly. Maybe it was the electric shock, maybe it was the adrenaline, but Ekyt grabbed the spear and snapped the sharp edge off. He chased down the echidna who had thrown the spear and cracked him across the back, and then across the leg. Dont do that again.

Linda ran up to the Master Emerald, chaos emeralds in hand. It glowed an angry red. Hundreds of angry-looking chao surrounded her. Ekyt ran toward her, but the chao formed a wall. One bit him. He picked it up gently and held it eye level. It shook and fainted. Ekyt put it down gently, as the chao parted. Linda was hesitating. She fell to her knees, her hands to her head. Ekyt got down next to her. What happened?! Are you okay? He asked urgently. I-I cant do it! If I destroy it, all hope is lost for the world. Ekyt gulped. He took the emeralds. Dont do it! she called out. Ekyt looked at her with remorse. I have to. If we dont destroy it, the world is in danger, despite what it says. She grabbed his pant leg. I-If you do it, Ill-& She put her hands to her head again, obviously in pain. Ill break up with you! Ekyt hadnt expected that. He had a choice. Save the world? Or his love life? He knew his decision. He set the emeralds down, and reared back with his staff, destroying the Master Emerald.

He grabbed one of the emeralds. Linda, youve got to use Chaos Control! Hurry! he said urgently. No. she said, not sure why. Ekyt bowed his head. He hoped he could pull it off. CHAOS CONTROL! he shouted. The familiar energy took the two back to the present time.

NEXT ISSUE: UH-OH, TROUBLE IN PARADISE! WHAT EFFECT WILL THE DESTRUCTION OF THE MASTER EMERALD HAVE ON THE WORLD? AND CAN THINGS EVER BE THE SAME BETWEEN LINDA AND EKYT?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment