Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 82 - The Cliff

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 82 - The Cliff

Chapter 82 - The Cliff
Linda walked over to him slowly. His eyes were like knives.

Ekyt looked into Linda’s shimmering eyes. They were as entrancing as they ever had been.

His lips were slightly apart, making him look more like the flustered, upset teenager he was, rather than the rock-hard vigilante persona he took on. Right about here, she thought, I would have kissed him. If things had been different…

She kept in shape, and her hair in the wind…this would have been perfect if he wasn’t trying to avoid her…and everyone else…

“If you won’t listen to any of us…Will you listen to him?” Greg stepped out from the shadows. “…” Ekyt couldn’t really say anything. “Listen, you’re making a mistake…Could you give us a minute guys?” Greg asked quietly. When everyone had obliged, Greg sat down on a crate. “I understand, you know.” He said quietly. “The girl I had left me…she met a cool “Twelve year old skater.” He said with a face. “But I got over it, and met a new girl. You can come out now.” It looked like a mini-Rouge. “This is Carla. I think you know her Aunt, Rouge?” “Carla” blushed and giggled. She was wearing jeans that flared out at the bottom, along with a white and green blouse, and had long white hair. (Picture Jackie from “That 70’s Show.” “Groovy” NG) “He’s just like Aunt Rouge said!” Ekyt shook his head, not quite believing his eyes. “Well, you two have fun then. I’ll see you later Greg.” Ekyt pulled off his coat and yanked the knives out.

He walked below a streetlight. It was almost 2 in the morning, on the quiet side of town, so there was no traffic, no nothing. An angry rage got to Ekyt as he kicked at a telephone pole, cracking it with a loud curse.

Ekyt walked home, above the store. He leaned out the window with some black paint. “Crust ‘n All Pizza” had changd it’s name to “Vigilante Pizza.”

Linda saw this outside. “I can’t forgive you…” she said quietly, “Not yet…but this is a step in the right direction…Take it easy kid.”

“Vigilante Pizza” was closed for a couple days. Ekyt tossed some more weapons into a bag. “You’re not going anywhere.” His older self again. “Listen, I’m doing what I think is right. Get out of my way or I’ll…” “You’ll get your butt kicked again. Listen, I’m not trying to hurt you, far from it. You’ve got to talk to her, or lose her forever…” Ekyt looked up sadly, his jaw set. “She could do better than me…I want what’s best for her…and it’s not me.” “Spoken like a true moron! Get a clue! She likes you!” his older self snapped. “If that was true, I’d be with her, wouldn’t I?! Instead of arguing with you! The fact is, she dumped me.” “Okay, let’s go. Greg, you help me here.” Espio, Older Ekyt, and Greg dragged Ekyt up to the roof. Linda was waiting.

“For God’s sake, let it die!” Ekyt blurted out. He pushed away from Espio, Ekyt, and Greg. He reached into his bag, putting a belt on and tossing his two curved swords into the belt, putting his staff on his back. (Here’s a pic: http://trainingblades.com/store/images/blades_pc_bkris.jpg They’re called “Kris’”, for the record.) “Don’t move!” Espio said firmly. “Or what?” “Look, we’re not against you!” Older Ekyt shouted. “Bite me!” Ekyt shouted back, yanking two sais from his bag. “When you figure out that I don’t want any help, that my life is already in ruins, and that you’re stepping on the pieces, I’ll turn up. Sayonara until then!” Ekyt jumped off the side of the building. “OH MY GOD!” Linda yelled. Tiffany was below, ready to catch him. Instead, his sais dug into the building. Hanging on with one hand, he slashed a clothesline and jumped, swinging to the ground. “What on earth?! Are we sure he’s human, and not a ninja turtle in disguise?!” Flash asked eagerly.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Flashthehedgehog on April 29, 2007, 5:25:34 AM

Flashthehedgehog on
FlashthehedgehogLol good old Flash. The ninja turtles rule!