Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 84 - Viciousness

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 84 - Viciousness

Chapter 84 - Viciousness
Ekyt put the padlock on the chained-up criminals. “Great job punks. You got my attention. Time to go home.” Ekyt used a pay phone to call the cops and scampered up a building to watch. The Cops took the three of them into the squad car and took off. Reporters chased the car in vain, trying to get a shot of the criminals. Ekyt grinned, but felt a presence behind him. He ducked low and spun. An angry gang leader had swung a pipe at him. Ekyt ducked and drew his swords. “Okay whackbag, whatever you want!”

“Look over there!” Tails spied something on his binoculars. Ekyt and the gang leader fighting. “We’ve gotta get over there! Tails, you take the Tornado and Linda! Klein can get Amy over there with that wind trick of his, I’ll run, Knuckles can glide and Ekyt can…” “I can use chaos control. Tiffany and Kurt can too. I’ll take Greg and Carla with me.”

Eggman was this too. “Perfect! Prepare my ship! I’m going to watch!”

Ekyt and the two exchanged blows. “Looks like your friends came to watch!” the gang leader said with a laugh. “I don’t have any sleeze ball. Better watch your head!” As Ekyt said that, he kicked the man in the shin. “Sucker!” He kicked him in the face. The leader staggered, but held on.

The older Ekyt chaos-controlled to the building. “Oh man! You stay here!” He told Greg and Carla. He chaos-controlled on the building.

“Perhaps you need persuading to give up! Now, gentlemen, if you please!” Thirty gang members jumped up. Ekyt sheathed his swords and drew his staff. He needed the range. He jumped toward them, blocking and striking. Four pipes came at him. He blocked them all, sweep-kicking the offenders. He rolled backward, avoided knives, then charged forward, stepping over the injured and knocking ten others out. The remaining members ran for it. Ekyt tied up the fourteen he had caught and hung them from a streetlight. He grinned behind his mask. This was fun. The grin stopped as he saw himself again. “Scram!” Ekyt swung the staff at him.

“HA HA HA! THEY’RE FIGHTING EACH OTHER! THIS IS RICH!” Eggman roared. Sonic and company looked apprehensive. “I hope he can talk him down. Anyone have any ideas?” Sonic asked as a chunk of building almost hit him. “Linda makes up with him and we live happily ever after?!” Flash answered. “I can’t do it! We can’t get Rouge to seduce him anymore…” “WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!” Knuckles yelled. “Relax, Red, I’m yours.” Rouge said comfortingly.

On the roof, his temper flared again. “Stop stalking me! I don’t need you!” Ekyt yelled, kicked out. He landed a shot to his counterpart’s side. He grunted and returned it. It caught Ekyt in the temple. He was so tired, he couldn’t roll with the blow like normal. He hit the ground, bleeding from the forehead as his mask fell to the ground below. “Fine. Have it your way.” Ekyt got a running start and jumped again. Tails caught him in the Tornado. “Will you leave me alone?! I need some time to think…” “We can help you.” Tails said comfortingly. Ekyt looked at him. “I don’t need help, because there’s nothing wrong! I’m doing my vigilante bit a little different, but that’s it!” The Tornado was still low, and Ekyt spotted his van in the alley he had parked it in. “Thanks for the ride!” Ekyt leapt off the Tornado.

Tiffany and Klein tried to use their respective powers to catch him, but Ekyt maneuvered himself through the air, dodging both attempts. Sonic raced underneath him in a bid to catch him. Ekyt’s hand flashed out and his sai dug into a building. He hung on and pulled himself into the shadows. “Good riddance.” Espio grabbed him. “That’s it ninja! You’re driving me up the wall. Or, you’re driving yourself into the wall, actually. Ekyt seized Espio under the chin and threw him over his shoulder. Espio hit the wall hard. “Sorry Esp, but I don’t like being grabbed from behind.” Ekyt got in his van and roared off. A knife punctured the back left tire. Sonic was running up furiously and Espio had thrown the knife. Ekyt couldn’t control the car, and now the accelerator had stuck. He was headed for a meeting with a wall that he wasn’t going to win…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment