Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 94 - Ekyt Snaps!

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 94 - Ekyt Snaps!

Chapter 94 - Ekyt Snaps!
Shadow got in Ekyt’s face. Ekyt, his hands cuffed behind his back, stared ahead defiantly. “Did you think that you could handle that yourself? Did you HONESTLY think that. You MUST be as dumb as you look. Human’s look stupid to begin with. YOU, however, look AND act the part.” Sonic looked at Ekyt and gulped. “Shad…you should stop…” “No. This kid is worthless, he needs to know. You’re all too polite to tell him, but I’m not!” Klein (ShyWanderer43) looked at Ekyt too, wondering what was wrong. He winced too. “And here’s another thing: Maybe all those rotten people SHOULD die? You want to kill yourself? Why don’t you take solace in the fact that we think your worthless @$$ is good enough to litter our planet.” Linda shook her head. She’d knew Ekyt better than any of them, and this wasn’t good…”

Shadow put his finger in Ekyt’s face, then grabbed his chin. “You think you’re better than us? That mysterious crap is nothing but smoke and mirrors. The fact is you’re afraid of me. Of us. You know you don’t belong, so you hide, that’s right, HIDE in the shadows. You’re a disgrace. You deserve to go get yourself killed. Why don’t you grow an ounce of common sense and give up on ever being something. You’re not a hero, and you never will be. What you are is worthless! You suck. I’d kill you, but I’d be wasting a bullet on your worthless @$$.” Shadow spat the last word. Then HE saw the look on Ekyt’s face. Even Shadow was intimidated. Flash (Flashthehedgehog) shook his head and wrote in the air, holding his finger like a sparkler (For more on that, check out Flash’s awesome story!). He traced “Duck and Cover!” in the air, before pulling hat down over his eyes and covering his ears.

Ekyt threw his head forward! CRACK!!! The sound of two heads colliding was followed by the sound of everyone in the room groaning. “I’M NOTHING? THEN NOTHING JUST CRACKED YOUR HEAD OPEN!!!” Ekyt laughed, watching the blood come out of Shadow’s head. He felt the red plasma run down his face. “I’M GOING BACK! I’M NOT WELCOME HERE, AND I SURE AS HELL DON’T WANT TO BE HERE! IF YOU DON’T LET ME OUT OF THESE CUFFS, YOU’LL WISH EGGMAN WAS BACK!” He shouted, kicking over a table as some people he had never seen before ran to try to restrain him. “GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME, I’LL KICK YOUR TEETH RIGHT DOWN YOUR THROAT IF YOU SO MUCH AS TOUCH ME!” Ekyt had lost it. After losing Linda, being in pain, and feeling responsible for Station Square, he had enough. Shadow’s insults had pushed him over the edge. One of the luckless slobs to get a hold of Ekyt found himself flying through the window, courtesy of Ekyt’s right foot. After a couple more head butts, Ekyt was like a bull in the center of the ring. “COME ON! I’ll TEACH YOU TO SCREW WITH ME! GO FOR IT!”

To Ekyt’s surprise, his cuffs broke. He grabbed the emerald and performed Chaos Control.

As soon as he was gone, everyone in the room breathed a sigh of relief. “Good job Shads. I think you snapped him out of his depression…” Shadow agreed. “Yeah. Good, he can go save the city and prove me wrong. Then he’ll quit being moody.” “So what will it take to stop you?” Amy Rose asked sweetly, earning some chuckles, including one from Klein.

Ekyt ducked behind a building. I’m nothing, huh? I’ll kill him after I free the city! A robot on patrol wandered by. Ekyt, to his surprise, lifted it up and slammed it on the sidewalk, destroying it. THAT, he thought, Is JUST what the doctor ordered.

Ekyt barged into City Hall, leaping over the two guard robots and onto Eggman. He knocked him out of his chair, sending them both spilling to floor. Ekyt punched, elbowed, and kneed, then rolled down Eggman and grabbed his ankle. He twisted it in akward directions, until he heard a crack. He clamped down again, aiming to tear his foot right off. Behind him, he heard the robots coming. He picked up Eggman’s chair (Heavy armchair, about 30 pounds) and swung it, knocking one robot down. His staff took care of the other one.

Ekyt grabbed Eggman’s arm and put him in an armbar, before grabbing him around the neck and pulling backward. “I’LL BREAK YOUR NECK UNLESS YOU GET OUT OF THE CITY NOW! AND IF YOU’VE HURT ONE PERSON, YOU’LL BE LUCKY TO BE BREATHING! YOU FAT PIECE OF CRAP!” Ekyt dove back down, forcing Eggman to his feet. He was wired with adrenaline, so he picked Eggman up and slammed him down as hard as he could on the mayor’s desk. “LET THEM GO AND I’LL LET YOU LIVE…IF YOU’RE LUCKY!”

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

alchemest1 on July 4, 2007, 5:05:36 PM

alchemest1 on
alchemest1Ouch! Now Shadow has done it! I think Ekyt has lost it under all the stress. Pain and rejection. Not a good thing for anyone in his way! Lol. This is going to get ugly.

ShyWanderer043 on July 9, 2007, 1:54:55 PM

ShyWanderer043 on
ShyWanderer043This sure is going to get ugly.
I am glad that i really am not in eggmans position right now

alchemest1 on July 10, 2007, 4:58:13 AM

alchemest1 on
alchemest1Yeah, no kidding. lol. I think Eggman is in for a little bit of pain. If Ekyt doesn't lose it completely.

ShyWanderer043 on July 10, 2007, 8:53:29 AM

ShyWanderer043 on
ShyWanderer043If Ekyt does completely lose it eggman with have to go through plastic sergery which actully might be an improvement lol

Flashthehedgehog on July 6, 2007, 2:20:21 AM

Flashthehedgehog on
FlashthehedgehogWoah, great job Shadow -_-' Never one to think he's wrong is old Shads.
Thank you for the reference, classic Flash there