Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 104 - Spingerlo il Limite

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 104 - Spingerlo il Limite

Chapter 104 - Spingerlo il Limite
“Rouge, dear, I believe you have information that could help.” Rouge spun around to find Anthony (Alchemest1) smiling at her. “Sorry, my information comes at a price. And besided, he just helped save my home world. Not for love or jewels!” she said, pouting stubbornly. Anthony gave a heavy sigh. “It’s a shame…I have this enormous diamond, and I fear that I have no one to give it to.” Rouge’s eyes widened. “He goes to a place, “Ray’s” on 42nd. He doesn’t drink, but the owner is a friend.” Anthony stroked his chin, then smiled deviously and pressed a button. A long black car rolled up. “Perhaps you could show me where this…establishment…is?” He opened the door for her. “You know how to treat a girl. Sure thing.”

“I think you’d better lie low for a while.” Ekyt got up against the protests of his friends and his body. “He didn’t kill me…his mistake.” Ekyt muttered. “At least go back to the disguise thing!” Tails exclaimed. “Alright. I’ll see you later.” “Like heck you will. We’re coming with you. Mr. Tanaka will drive us.” Chris said. “I should handle this alone.” “Alone nothing! Face it, we’re coming.” Linda gave him a steely look. “Get used to that look if you’re gonna hang around with me.” she warned him. “I look like an @$$. I look like Anthony.” Ekyt said in disgust. He normally didn’t mind the suit deal, but since he had met that pain-in-the-@$$ panther, it had been different. Linda kissed him on the cheek and gave him a swat on the butt. “You’ll do fine honey.” Then she cursed as she realized everyone was sitting right there. “Honey? What are ya, newly weds?” Sonic quipped. Ekyt gave him a flat look. “Don’t make me kill you.” Black shined shoes, black dress pants, black suspenders over a new (non-bloodstained) white dress shirt, and even a black tie and sport coat. Over that he wore not his trench coat, but an actual, semi-dressy raincoat. Top that with a fedora and a white handkerchief in his pocket, and you had a completely different looking Ekyt.

Linda looked at him, thinking how handsome he was in this getup. Is this the Ekyt that could have been? Linda decided he looked like a mobster. But a sexy, innocent mobster. ‘Cause that made so much sense.

“Linda, you should disguise yourself too.” Amy said aloud. “Yeah, I guess!” “Alright, makeover time!” Amy grabbed Linda and charged, followed by Cream. Ekyt saw this and turned to the other guys. “Is this normal?” he asked. “Yeah, you get used to it. I forgot that you didn’t live here.” Sonic answered, laying on the windowsill. Klein (ShyWanderer043) shrugged. Knuckles rolled his eyes. “Still have the hots for Amy Klein?” Klein gave him a look like he farted in church. Knuckles put his hands up in mock surrender. “Relax, it’s a joke. Man, your wound tighter than Eky…I mean, a cheap watch.” It was Ekyt’s turn to give Knuckles a violent look. Cream came running back down as Tails snapped to attention. Amy joined her next, forcing Klein to look alert again. “Okay, you ready Ekyt? You’re gonna flip!” Amy gushed. “I already know she’s beautiful, so I hardly think…” Whatever it was he thought disappeared quickly as his jaw damn near hit the floor; or would have. His eyes most certainly were alive.

Click. One black high-heel hit the ground, a shapely pink leg in view. Knuckles suddenly had to smooth his dreadlocks while Ekyt just stared. The other leg came into view. Then a waist came around the corner, a semi-modest black dress on it that fell just short of the knee that was on the middle of the very nice legs. Finally, a chest and head came around the corner. “Don’t forget to breathe.” Amy muttered darkly, wishing she garnered this kind of reaction. Of course, she did, but Klein was hard to read.

Linda fully came around the corner, sporting a slightly embarrassed smile. She still had her hair over her left eye, but was now sporting a ponytail, along with some light blue eye shadow and red lipstick. “Whoa…” Three voices in unison said. “You sure it’s Linda grinned and not too…I don’t know…not me?” “You look beautiful.” Ekyt managed. Linda smiled, shrugging shyly. “I know it’s not exactly “rebel,” but it could be worse. At least I know I look different.”

They all piled into the jet-black limo, headed for Ray’s. Since Ekyt had gotten shot, everyone had been very protective of him. It was a nice gesture, Ekyt thought as he walked inside. He nearly tripped when he realized Linda was holding onto his arm. “Ray, how’s it going.” Ray broke out into a big smile. “Kid, it’s been too long. Everyone, would you give us a moment?” Ray and Ekyt went down to one end of the bar. “I see you got her back…Christ, has she gotten better looking?” Ekyt nodded. “Yeah.” “I see from the way she was hangin’ on you, that you’re all buddy-buddy again.” “It’s a relief.” Ray grinned and put a gentle hand on his shoulder. “Nice getup kid, you out for a mafia hit?” Ekyt smiled and turned his fedora forward aggressively.

Rouge walked in. Everyone greeted her. She put her ears down and bolted. “What the hell?” Ekyt and the gang hid behind the bar. Four pairs of hands grabbed Ekyt as they all saw Anthony walk in.

“Greeting…you must be Raymond.” “Ray is fine, what’ll you have?” “I rather dislike these salty brews…have you a good Bourbon.” “5 bucks a glass.” Ray said, really not liking this guy. He turned to fill up the glass at Anthony’s nod. Rouge was back on his arm, rubbing against him with a grin on her face. Anthony raised his pistol and took aim.

“Oh damn!” Ekyt and Linda both raced out. Ekyt’s hand knocked the gun aside just in time. “You were dead! DEAD!” Anthony was unglued. Ekyt slugged him across the face. “Dead guys don’t kick your @$$.” He informed Anthony tersely. Rouge went for his neck, but was thwarted by Linda’s high-heel. She had taken them off and bounced one of Rouge’s head with a throw before cracking her in the teeth with the second. “You fools! GET THEM!”

A number of Animals, all dressed in suits, rushed in. Ray had too many bars get destroyed; he threw three glasses with incredible accuracy before smashing one of Anthony’s “bodyguards” across the head with a beer. Sonic and Knuckles jumped out and started cleaning house.

Anthony was so shocked by Ekyt’s sudden return that he dropped his pistol. When he realized that, he went for it. Ekyt stepped down on his hand HARD, breaking at least one bone. He punched with his left fist, again hitting the shocked panther. The punch hurt like hell, since that was the side he had gotten shot on. So he stuck with his right hand. Anthony got his bearing and knocked Ekyt over the bar. He turned to grab Linda, hoping a hostage would diffuse this situation. She kicked him “below the belt” and punched him, the image defying the dress and makeup she was wearing. Ekyt took that opportunity to come flying back over the bar, scooping Anthony up and slamming him down through Ray’s pool table.

“They’re all done!” Sonic called. “C’mon Ray!” Ekyt called. They all raced out the door, back to the limo. Ekyt, who had taken Anthony’s pistol, shout out all four tires on Anthony’s car. “Good idea, stopping him from coming after us.” “Nah, I wanted to piss him off.” Ekyt said jokingly with a small grin. He tossed the gun out the window as they drove for home.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShyWanderer043 on July 23, 2007, 3:03:29 AM

ShyWanderer043 on
ShyWanderer043Very very nice NG, those injuries should keep Anthony out of their hair for awhile! I also love what happened to Klein, "Still got the hots for Amy", that cracked me up hahaha....OW!
 
Klein: *Creates a small rock and shots it at ShyWanderer, blushing from what he said* I would highly suggest you stop right now....
 
Um...okay...sorry about that

alchemest1 on July 22, 2007, 3:53:06 PM

alchemest1 on
alchemest1Nice! Anthony and Rouge! Really Nice. I think Anthony was a little shocked. Lol. He deserved what he got. I'm sure i'll hear about the broken hand for awhile now. Lol. That and he'll prob. Be pissed about his car. Lol. I love abuseing him. Lol