Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Danger Zone

Fast-Forward 25 years. Dictorial King and a masochistic queen. The original group of Freedom Fighers are still around, but now their kids take the more active rolls, trying to save Mobius from the clutches of the Evil king. 'Takin "Future" fan chars

Chapter 7 - Danger Zone

Chapter 7 - Danger Zone
Ekyt sat up. Everyones pale face greeted him. How do you feel? Linda-Su asked him cautiously. Good as it gets. He answered. His harsh, mechanical voice was chilling. Linda tried to make one last plea to his sanity. Ekyt, youre not a reckless teenager who hasnt found his place in the world anymore! Youve got a wife; two kids; a whole ton of people who are following your example! Ekyts new metal face twisted. His eyes closed. Thats why Im doing this. I couldnt call myself a husband or a father if I didnt do everything in my power to protect my family. And what kind of leader would I be if I made preserving myself the main priority? What kind of inspiration is that? he asked. Linda was beside herself. Paula-Su held onto her. Lara-Le was right! I never should have married a human! If we live through this, consider yourself divorced! Julie-Su grabbed her sister and escorted her out. Ekyt stood still. He shook his head, apparently trying to convince himself he was okay. Paula, please make sure everyone is evacuated. He told her. Paula seemed on the verge of tears. D-dad? W-Whats gonna happen? She usually appeared older than her fifteen years, but now she seemed younger again. Ekyt knelt down. I dont know. He admitted. I do know that, no matter what, youre my daughter. And youre a guardian at heart. He told her. I mean about you and mom. She said. I was hoping to avoid that. He thought. I would do anything for your mother. If she meant what she said, I would do it for her. Lara-Su, Knuckles daughter, escorted Paula away.

Come on, tubby! Cant that crate go faster? Knuckles taunted. Right on cue, Tiffany (Shadowthe_hedgehog) and Kurt arrived. Oh geez, thats a big problem! Tiffany exclaimed. Yeah. But you know what they say about big things. Kurt told her. Tiffany recited it with him: The bigger they are, the harder they fall. Kurt stared intensely ahead. Go for it. He said. Chaos Storm! Tiffany yelled out. The attack got the big robots attention. Tiffany and Kurt dodged in separate directions. Chaos Control! she shouted. Kurt stuck a crowbar in the Metal Sonics leg, taking out sensors before he was forced to run for it. Tiffany reappeared on top of Metal Sonic. Chaos Blast! Chaos Firestorm! she called out, raining attacks down. Metal Sonic swung his fist upward, hitting only its head. It managed to catch Tiffanys leg and it threw her. She landed on her feet and regrouped.

Ekyt ran down the hallway. The doors were just up ahead. He blasted through them. He immediately tried to cut Metal Sonic closer to his size. Ekyt was swatted away, but his new mecha-body held up. He blasted off the wall, landing a hard hit to Metal Sonic.

Sonic and Tails were guarding the women and children. In one corner, Linda and Julie-Su were talking. She was right! Why did I marry him?! a distraught Linda whispered. Julie gave her a sarcastic smile. Because you loved him. The JERK has used up my patience! He never does whats right for us, always whats right for them! she exclaimed. Julie forced her to sit down. Now listen sis! And listen good! You put him in a heckuva position, and you knew darn well what he had to do. And if you ask me, breaking his heart before a fight was a pretty crappy way of saying good luck and save us all! Julie-Su finished her talk, not hiding the fact that she was ticked off at her sister. A divorce! Geez, why dont you tell him to drop dead? Julie yelled, not realizing that it wasnt far from the truth.

Metal Sonic was spitting sparks from everywhere. Ekyt was up in the rafters. Between Tiffanys chaos attacks, and Ekyts force, they were wearing Metal down. Ekyt shot off the beam, aiming for Metal. It turned and batted him out of the air. Ekyt hit the ground hard, but started to get up. Metal Sonic rolled into a ball and made its spikes stand out. It hit Ekyt square, sending him into the concrete wall, which crumbled from the force.

Robotnik laughed maniacally. A guardian robot, and an ultimate lifeform! If my creation can handle both of you, then King Shadows reign is over! Ekyt got up only to be created by a big piece of metal hitting him in the face. A vat of molten metal was beneath them. Metal Sonic stepped on Ekyt, who grabbed its foot and pushed up. The force continued down. I want a divorce! Ekyt let his guard down for a second, which Metal Sonic used to press harder. Ekyt tried to talk himself up. If you die, there is no hope. Come on! Fight it! Fight it! The pep talk didnt work. Ekyts midsection crumpled. Metal Sonic lifted his helpless form up and bench-pressed him over his head. The vat of molten metal below was tailor-made to make robots. But it could destroy them too. Ekyt was awake, but he couldnt move. I want a divorce.. divorce.. DIVORCE! Ekyt still couldnt move, and now he was done for. He had given it his best. God, I hope everyone else can escape. Paula, Im sorry. Linda.. all these years together.. now its come to this. No matter what, good luck, and take care.

Ekyt felt himself being thrown. There was nothing he could do.

Good thing he wasnt alone.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

alchemest1 on August 11, 2007, 8:24:08 PM

alchemest1 on
alchemest1(looks and see there is another chapter) Your lucky! Lol. Otherwise I would be going nuts again! Great chapter! (growls happily and runs off to read more)

Flashthehedgehog on December 12, 2006, 12:23:09 AM

Flashthehedgehog on
FlashthehedgehogNow don't think that I'm not reading your stories anymore because I am. It's just that I can never think what to typr down at the end ^^

nextguardian on December 12, 2006, 2:35:53 AM

nextguardian on
nextguardianNever lost faith in you ;)