Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Episode 5

A new fic based on the old cartoon. With the new box set, I had to do something, and I've been wanting to do it anyway. So, no Floating Island, just the Freedom Fighters vs. Doctor R. Classic!

Chapter 5 - Episode 5

Chapter 5 - Episode 5
Sally looked over at the pacing echidna. “Hey Linda…It seems like you know that guy…” Linda looked up. “Yeah, I know him. I wish I didn’t.” “What happened?” Sally asked. “You don’t want to know.” “Ah declare, you’ve got a little ol’ story, and ah wanna hear it. Go on Linda girl.” Linda sighed, looking around the hut…

“Yo, pal, you know that girl or something?” Sonic asked Ekyt. “Yeah. I know her. It’s been a while…” “Well, now’s the time to talk partner!” With a sigh, Ekyt began. “It was about a year ago. Robotnik had captured about thirty rebels. He interrogated them, and roboticized them. I heard about it and fought my way in. When I got inside, there were only three rebels left. One was Paul, the other was Mari, both echidnas, and Linda. I grabbed them one by one, and we ran out through an air vent. When we got outside, there were swatbots around us. Paul and Mari asked me to get their daughter to safety. I didn’t want to leave them, but they forced me. The swatbots took them…Linda ran away as soon as we were out of site…”

“And that jerk left my parents to rot! He pulled me away. I ran from him. I wanted to kill him for he did…” Linda finished her story. “Hmm…” Sally walked outside to the power ring pond.

“Whoa…Gimme a time out bro. Tails, why don’t you get aquainted with him? I’ll be back before ya even know I’m gone!”

“Yo Sal, you hear that?” “I can’t believe he dragged her away!” Sally exclaimed. “What? He just told me her parents forced him!” Sonic shot back. “One of them is lying…but which one?” Sally asked. “Only one way to find out…” Sonic whistled in a high-pitch, calling for Dulcy the dragon.

“Dulce, which one of them is lying?” Ekyt and Linda both told their stories. “The echidna is lying Sonic.” “I didn’t know!” Linda exclaimed. “My parents never told me that they ORDERED him to take me and go!” “They didn’t?” Ekyt said incredulously. “They must have been asking me, and forgot to tell you…Or didn’t have time…” “They are both telling the truth now Princess.” “Thanks Dulcy. Okay, you two obviously have had your problems. Tomorrow is a big raid on Robotropolis. I need to know you two can work together. Can you do it?” Ekyt and Linda nodded, staring each other down. “Good. Let’s do it to it!”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

alchemest1 on August 10, 2007, 6:00:59 PM

alchemest1 on
alchemest1Nice. I love the whole two different story thing. I had forgotten all about the dragon. Great chapter.