Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Episode 6

A new fic based on the old cartoon. With the new box set, I had to do something, and I've been wanting to do it anyway. So, no Floating Island, just the Freedom Fighters vs. Doctor R. Classic!

Chapter 6 - Episode 6

Chapter 6 - Episode 6
“Listen pal, this hedgehog knows his fashion, and you’ve gotta ditch the coat.” Ekyt nodded. “Alright. T-shirt…Hmm, long pants…not gonna work bro.” “No?” “No way, Robotnik’s bots can grab a hold of that, not to mention all the plants. Chill here, I’ll see if Rotor can cook up some gear for ya!”

Linda was perfectly attired. “I never knew…” she muttered for the hundredth time. “It’s okay Linda. No one knew.” Sally said. “Sally girl’s right dahlin. Now why don’t y’all get suited up?” Linda shrugged on her black vest. It was similar to Sally’s. “Nicole, show schematics of Robotropolis.” “C’mon sugah, Ah’ll take you to meet the others.”

Rotor was working on a pair of shoes and a set of shorts for this new guy. “Seems decent enough Antoine.” Rotor commented. “Decent? Zee, ow you say, Doorbell?” “That’s “dumbbell” Antoine.” “Oui, oui, zat doorbell iz nozhing but trouble for us, mes ami.” Bunnie opened the door. “Howdy guys, this here’s Linda. She’s joinin’ up with us.” “Hey, nice to meet you, I’m Rotor.” “’Ello, I am Antoine, Royal guard…Sacre bleu cheese!” Antoine just noticed the beauty of the girl. “Oh, pardon my manners, mah crepe frommage!” Antoine said, kissing her hand.

That accent…And he was a gentlemen! Linda felt herself falling for Antoine.

Sonic raced back with the shoes ad pants. “Try these on bud.” Ekyt did. “What’s special about the shoes Sonic?” “anti-gravity option, just like mine. And the treads are custom-made for this Mobius soil! Ready to Cruise and Bruise?” “Ready and Steady.” Ekyt answered, looking forward to the mission, he had a lot of steam to blow off.

“Hey, y’all ready for the raid?” “Are we ready? Do Chili Dogs rock? Does Antoine stink?” Bunnie laughed. “All right sugah, Ah read ya! How ‘bout you Ekyt.” Ekyt looked up, his eyes meeting hers. “R-Ready.” Ekyt stuttered. “If y’all pardon me…”

“Sally! Sally girl, where are you?” Bunnie yelled. “What is it Bunnie?” Sally answered hastily. “Ah’m not sure, but when I saw that new kid Mah heart was all light and ah do declare, I ‘bout floated!” Sally reached for her portable computer, Nicole. “Nicole, check symptoms.” “Processing Sally…One data entry qualifies Sally.” Sally pushed a button. “Love, Sally.” “Oh my…” Sally said, a hand to her mouth. “Mah stars…”

“Sonic, that was Bunnie, right?” Ekyt asked. “Right-o man. Don’t think I didn’t see the look bro! THAT was love!” “I just met her!” Ekyt said dismissively. “Love? Blegh!” Tails commented. “Someday you won’t think that way big guy.” Sonic told him.

“Snively!” Robotnik thundered. “Yes sir.” Snively answered. “Where is that troublesome prisoner?” “I have him here, sir. Shall I bring him in?” At Robotnik’s nod, Snively ordered the swatbots to bring in the prisoner. “You’ll get nothing out of me Robotnik.” “Oh, old boy, I’m sure you’re loyal…but I have…ways of making people talk.” “Curse your black heart Robotnik.” “Sir Charles, you wound me…”

“Sonic!” Sally pointed, handing him the binoculars. “What? They’ve got Uncle Chuck! Step aside, it’s time for the Jail Break Jam! Up, Over, and GOOOONE!” Sonic zipped off. “Oh no, he forgot his backpack. Someone’s got to take it to him!” Ekyt volunteered. “Good riddance.” Linda muttered. “Oui, he is zee pest.” Bunnie whipped around. “Would y’all put a cork in it?”

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

alchemest1 on August 10, 2007, 6:08:58 PM

alchemest1 on
alchemest1Lol. EKYT AND BUNNIE!? Lol. Now that's a twist I wasn't expecting. Wow. Those two would make an interesting couple. Lol. And Ekyt in shorts? Has the world stopped turning? Lol. This story is crazy. But it rocks my socks off. Sorry feeling really old school now. Must read on! Lol

Flashthehedgehog on March 30, 2007, 3:04:23 AM

Flashthehedgehog on
FlashthehedgehogGood episode!