Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Episode 7

A new fic based on the old cartoon. With the new box set, I had to do something, and I've been wanting to do it anyway. So, no Floating Island, just the Freedom Fighters vs. Doctor R. Classic!

Chapter 7 - Episode 7

Chapter 7 - Episode 7
Ekyt leapt over the pipes, running after Sonic.

“No way Robuttnik! Time to go, Unc! Let’s Jui- Oh man!” “Sonic what’s the matter?” “I don’t have a power ring!” Sonic moaned. “Incoming!” Ekyt called, throwing the ring. “Thanks ma man! Juice and Jam time! Hang on Unc!” Uncle Chuck grabbed on. Ekyt handed Chuck a slip of paper, with “Sally” written on it. “Okay lord lard, it’s you and me! Come and get some!” Ekyt ran into Robotropolis.

“Orders, sir?” Snively asked. “The hedgehog is gone! Pursue the human! All units, go!”

“Great job Sonic. Wait, where’s Ekyt?” “Here Sally.” Chuck handed her the paper. “He’s creating a diversion. We’ve got to hit the buzzbomber plant while we’ve got the chance!” “Ah’ll go after him Sugah! He’ll need the help, he doesn’t know Robotropolis like us!” “Go ahead Bunnie, meet at the Junkyard! Let’s do it to it!”

Ekyt ran across the corridors. He jumped and knocked his heels together, getting the anti-gravity function going. He waited for the swatbots. “So, you decided to give up?” Snively taunted. “No.” Ekyt jumped over them.

Sonic raced ahead with the charges, planting them. “Nicole, prepare to detonate on my command!” Sally told her. “We’re good to go Sal.” “Not yet. Bunnie and Ekyt haven’t gotten out yet.” “And Antoine and I still have to shut down the generator to the plant.” Linda said.

Ekyt backed into the corner. “Okay, let’s finish this easy human. We’re all humans here. Why don’t you join us?” Robotnik taunted. “Because I hate you.” Ekyt said simply. “Fine. Swatbots, get ready to- what?” Bunnie flipped him over. “C’mon Sugah! We’ve gotta get the hip-hop outta here!” Bunnie and Ekyt ran out.

“We are being all set, ma cherie!” “Thanks Antoine, let’s book!” “Book? Which one?” “Let’s get out of here.” “Oh, oui! We are, ow you say, juicing!”

“Nicole, detonate!” Sally exclaimed. The factory blew sky-high. “Yes! Mission successful! Let’s get back to Knothole!”

“…And let’s welcome out two newest members, Ekyt and Linda!” The small group cheered. Linda stepped on Ekyt’s foot. “Witch.” He muttered. “Excuse me?!” She said. “You heard me!” “Break it up!” Sally ordered. “Sorry Sally. I got a little hurt back there. My foot, to be exact. I shouldnt’ve lost my temper.” Linda stepped on it again. “Will you cool it!” Sonic exclaimed.

“Sonic, how did the mission go?” Tails asked eagerly. “I’ll tell you in the morning little bro.” “Aw, how ‘bout making it my bedtime story?” “Hmm. All right. You drive a hard bargain little buddy.” “Aunt Sally says I can charm anyone.” Tails said proudly.

“Thanks for the save Bunnie.” Ekyt told her. “No problem sugah.” She said. “Someday we’ll topple Robotnik’s empire, just like you toppled him.” Bunnie laughed. “Well, with the brave hearts we’ve got, Ah have no doubt ah’ll get mah old body back!” “You’re beautiful either way.” Ekyt said. “Oh, that’s real smooth! I’m sorry Bunnie, I just don’t know what to say or do here!” “It’s okay sugah, ah understand. Ya’ll better get some rest.” “No, I have guard duty.”

“Thanks for the help Antoine.” “Eet is being my pleasure Linda.” “The pleasure is mine.” “Zat ‘uman…you two do not rub zee right way, non?” “No. He could have saved my parents, and he didn’t.” “I would be outrag-ed!” “I am. Well, I’d better get some rest. Goodnight Antoine.”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

alchemest1 on August 10, 2007, 6:17:19 PM

alchemest1 on
alchemest1This story is crazy. Lol. Antonie and Linda! Bunnie and Ekyt! The world has gone mad! Anyway. Great chapter. Eggman gets tipped. Lol. Classic.