Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Confused Emotions and Gentle Impulsions

The Story:
A Mini-Series for my fan char, Ekyt. I'll continue this if people like it.


The Game:
This is based on the game, Sonic the Hedgehog (2006), released for the Xbox360 and Playstaion 3.

Chapter 14 - Confused Emotions and Gentle Impulsions

Chapter 14 - Confused Emotions and Gentle Impulsions
Rouge begging Ekyt for Knuckles was the scene Sonic walked in on. “You’re a womanizing jerk.” Sonic spat. “Sonic, it’s not me…she wants Knuckles. Elise wants you. Linda wants Knuckles. Go have a chat with Knuckles if that’s how you really feel.” Ekyt said, doing his best to comfort Rouge.

“I’ve been living in New Soleanna (An addition to Soleanna, with beach-front condos).” Rouge told him. “Let me get you home, then I’ll talk to Knuckles.” Ekyt suggested/promised. Rouge sniffled. “I’m sorry I got all…weepy on you.” “It happens Rouge. No worries. We’ll get this straightened out.” Ekyt looked uncomfortable for a moment. “Is Sonic normally like that?” Rouge shook her head. “No. I think he’s worried you’re going to go after Elise.” Rouge said thoughtfully, her eyes red from the crying. “Here’s my place.” Rouge pointed to a condo. “I’ll get Knuckles over here.”

Quinn Ramei ducked behind some boxes, looking for an opportunity to strike. (Remember Quinn from Issue 1? –NG). He saw a crying bat, which that ROTTEN human was consoling. “Perhaps…leverage? The good guys are so easy to manipulate.” He muttered. He ran across the street and into an open window. A second later, Rouge screamed.

“Knuckles, she misses you.” Ekyt said flat-out. “Hmph! She dumped me for you, you know! I hope you two had a good time that night!” Ekyt’s obvious confusion showed, because Knuckles said “You mean…you didn’t…she lied to me?” “Probably to make you jealous.” Ekyt guessed. “But I lov- I mean, we were friends!” “Now’s your chance to make things right.” Ekyt told him solemnly. “Speaking of that, I’ve got one more wrong to right.”

“Elise, do you have a minute?” Ekyt asked. “Oh, certainly, what’s on your mind.” “Sonic thinks I’m trying to get you back. Would you mind telling him I’ve done nothing of the sort?” Ekyt asked cheerfully. “I will Ekyt…but, please…what do you think of me?” “You’re beautiful, intelligent, and taken.” Ekyt told her, truthfully. “And, if I might ask, what do you think of me?” “You’re a mystery.” Elise said with a shrug. “Good answer, that’s what I was hoping to hear.” Ekyt said, meaning every word.

“So you see…I still have feelings for Rouge.” Knuckles admitted to Linda. Linda smiled and nodded. “I understand Knuckles. You’d better go get her…” As soon as Knuckles left, Linda sat down hard, depressed. “Something on your mind…” Linda jumped, but calmed as it was Ekyt asking. “Oh…sorry, I was just lost in thought.” She replied. “I understand, I’ve been there more than once myself. Anyway…if you need to talk, I’ll…I’ll be around.” Ekyt told her, working up the nerve to put a supportive hand on her shoulder.

“You fat fiend!” Rouge bit down on Quinn’s hand. “Shut up!” he said, aiming a pistol at her temple. “HELP!” she yelled. Ekyt and Knuckles came crashing through the door. “Don’t move, or I kill her!” Quinn called. “If you want a hostage, we’ll trade.” Ekyt said. “Fine by me. I want you kid.” “Alright. Let Rouge go and I’ll walk over.” “Ekyt, don’t.” “It’s fine Rouge, don’t worry about me.” Ekyt assured her as he walked over. As he got close, the gun aimed at him, his hand flashed up as he stepped to the side. At the same time, Knuckles grabbed Rouge and dove out of the way.

Ekyt’s left palm struck Quinn in the nose, followed by his right leg hitting Quinn in the right temple. He spun and fell down. Ekyt grabbed him by his greasy ponytail and dragged him outside, grinding his face into the cobblestone streets of Soleanna. Ekyt found a guard and threw Quinn at his feet. “One for the jail.” He said simply. Quinn tried to run, but Ekyt tripped him and, in one move, snapped his ankle.

Linda, dressed in a red half-shirt (It was hot, she thought, even though she hated displaying herself like that) and a pair of black shorts. She wandered around, finally seeing Ekyt throwing the man down.

“Can we talk…Ekyt, listen, I know we’re not more than friends, but I just…need to know that I can count on you for that?” I want to be more than that Ekyt. You’re the only person I can trust… “Of course you can.” Ekyt said, pertrurbed. “I- Sonic? What are you?” Sonic had sped up, looking daggers at Ekyt. “We’ve got to talk…pal.”

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Flashthehedgehog on June 20, 2007, 7:50:26 PM

Flashthehedgehog on
FlashthehedgehogOh wow that was an amazing chapter, I can't wait to find out what Sonic's up to

alchemest1 on June 20, 2007, 4:01:28 PM

alchemest1 on
alchemest1Great chapter! Although it doesn't sound like this is going to well for Ekyt. So that is why Sonic has been acting so strange. I have the feeling that it goes deeper than that though. Hmmm. Your stories are getting more and more twisting. I love every minute of it! ^_^