Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Blaze Returns

The Story:
A Mini-Series for my fan char, Ekyt. I'll continue this if people like it.


The Game:
This is based on the game, Sonic the Hedgehog (2006), released for the Xbox360 and Playstaion 3.

Chapter 19 - Blaze Returns

Chapter 19 - Blaze Returns
“That was just a thanks!” Linda replied quickly. “I appreciate that. I” WHUMP! Shadow had suddenly attacked Ekyt. “I saw you kiss her! I’m going to kill you!” Ekyt had enough of that pretty quickly. “SHE kissed ME. And she can kiss whoever the hell she wants! Hell, she could make out with Rouge and” “I’d like to see that!” Knuckles exclaimed. “Shut up!” Everyone yelled at him. Ekyt and Shadow were still going at it, until Shadow played his ace.

CHAOS BLAST! Ekyt was rocketed backward into a wall. “What on earth? How the…Never mind. If you don’t want to fight fair…” Ekyt stuffed some gold into his shoes and took off, hitting shadow with his shoulder before he could even react. They raced along buildings, attacking each other with kicks and punches. Sonic joined in, trying to force the two apart. “C’mon, break it up guys! Stop already!” They ignored Sonic and kept attacking each other. Sonic stopped suddenly. They both turned to see why. WHAM! UGH!

The second sound was a groan, caused by the first sound, which was two creatures hitting a brick wall at top speed. Then there was a third sound. “Are you okay?” in stereo. Shadow was up and skating, Ekyt was laying there wondering what just happened. He looked up to see Elise, Rouge, AND Linda looking down concerned at him. “I’m fine.” He said, pulling himself up. Three sets of hands helped him. Ekyt winced. Sonic ran over. He wasn’t looking too happy. “Elise…if he’s the one you wanted…you should have just said so…” Sonic started to walk away.

Ekyt had seen enough. “That’s it. Look, you can try to keep me here all you want. The only thing that’s happening is I’m causing problems. I don’t mean to, I really don’t. But I’m going to leave and let the rest of you keep your sanity.” “Don’t go past the forest, or I’ll bite a hole right through your neck. I’m not joking this time hot stuff.” Rouge licked her fangs, the sun gleaming off them.

Ekyt left quickly, not wanting to be stopped again. What is Linda thinking? Does she like me? And why am I thinking of that? I like her…love her…who knows anymore. I liked…loved…Elise. I don’t even know what the hell love is! And Rouge…she’s up to something…it’s like she’s…flirting with me. I don’t mind the attention, but I’d just like an honest answer. From any one of them! For Christ sake, just tell me how you feel! If it’s no, it’s no! I’m a big boy, I can take it…

The forest was a great place. Mountains, fresh air, and a pond. No mosquitoes. Ekyt was near the pond when he saw a cat stranded out on the water. There was a small island, and a purple cat was standing on it. How she got there was apparent by the mirror next to her. “You okay?” Ekyt called. “I can’t swim across!” Ekyt thought for a moment, swimming wasn’t his strongest point either. He COULD, but he doubted he could get her back safely. “Use the mirror! I can guide you over with my staff! Put the mirror in the water!” She cat did as she was instructed. Ekyt used his staff to pull her in. “Thanks!” she gasped. Then she fell over. Ekyt saw a burn up her whole back. “Oh damn! Hang on!” He ran back to town, holding her in a fireman’s carry.

“What on earth?” Ekyt burst through the gates to the city. “Where’s the doctor?” he yelled. He put the cat down for a minute, when he was frozen.

It had happened enough for Ekyt to know that it was Silver’s telekinetic abilities. Ekyt was thrown hard. Silver let go too soon out of anger, and Ekyt was on his feet. “What the heck are you doing?” “Don’t YOU go near Blaze!” Silver shouted. Ekyt jumped as Silver went for a sweep kick. “What the heck is a “Blaze?” Do you mean the girl I just saved?” Silver stopped attacking. “You…saved HER?” Ekyt launched into the story.

Silver looked at Ekyt sideways. “LIAR!” He threw Ekyt through a window, then leapt inside after him…

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

alchemest1 on July 7, 2007, 6:29:12 PM

alchemest1 on
alchemest1Nice. He just keeps getting into all sorts of fun trouble doesn't he. Lol. I think both Shadow and Silver have it in for him. And why is Shadow so protective all of a sudden?