Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - A Tough Call

The Story:
A Mini-Series for my fan char, Ekyt. I'll continue this if people like it.


The Game:
This is based on the game, Sonic the Hedgehog (2006), released for the Xbox360 and Playstaion 3.

Chapter 21 - A Tough Call

Chapter 21 - A Tough Call
“He just…kissed you?!” Rouge exclaimed.

“You just kissed her?!” Sonic exclaimed.

“Yeah…I think…Was it real?” Linda said/asked.

“Yeah…I think…Was that real?” Ekyt said/asked.

“Holy! I didn’t give the kid enough credit!” Rouge exclaimed. “I’m happy for you Linda!” Elise said with a huge smile.

“Holy! I didn’t think you’d go THAT far! Way to go!” Sonic exclaimed. “I’m happy for you man. Figures you bag the only echidna, though.” Knuckles said with a grin.

Ekyt and Linda walked away and bumped into each other. “Oh, um hi.” She stammered. “How are you?” Ekyt asked, trying to keep his voice firm. Linda motioned toward a park. “Maybe we could talk there?” Ekyt nodded and followed her lead. Once inside the park, which was empty. The kids were at home for dinner. So they beautiful park, with it’s lush green trees and clear blue stream. “I’m sorry if that was wrong.” Ekyt murmered. “But I couldn’t keep you… or me…on the edge any longer. You deserved to know how I felt about you. Whether you feel the same way or not, I’ll understand.” Ekyt didn’t even try to sound casual; it wouldn’t have worked anyway. Linda seemed to struggle with her words. “I don’t know what to think…You are easily the best guy I’ve ever met…I just don’t know if I could handle a relationship…” Ekyt smiled at her, gently taking her hand. “I’d rather you were ready…I’m happy being friends, and nothing else. Just…keep in mind that I respect you. I’m not going to say any more, because I’m sure I’m not making this choice easier.” He gave her a small, fond, but somehow worried, smile.

“Ekyt…wait.” She got up after him. He turned around into an embrace. “Thanks for understanding…I’ll be ready for a boyfriend someday, and I hope that, if it’s not you, it’s a guy like you.” She ran a hand down his cheek, then kissed him lightly where her hand had been.

“You said WHAT?!” Rouge exclaimed, wincing.

“She said WHAT?!” Sonic exclaimed, wincing.

“I’m not ready yet…” Linda said, blushing.

“She’s not ready yet…” Ekyt said, his ears turning red.

“Oh boy! Is he fine with this?” Rouge asked.

“And she’s fine with this?!” Sonic asked.

“I think so. He was nice about it.” Linda said thoughtfully.

“I’m pretty sure. She was nice about the whole thing.” Ekyt said thoughtfully.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend or not, the two had to band together, as did everyone else. Eggman was back, and he had a new enemy for them to face. This enemy promised to take them all down. Eggman wasn’t interested in ruling Soleanna, or owning any of it’s secrets.

He wanted to destroy it.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

alchemest1 on July 15, 2007, 3:16:18 PM

alchemest1 on
alchemest1Lol. I love the back and forth thing. It was a gag the way Sonic. Shadow and Rouge were acting. Lol. This chapter turned out really well. But you ended it in one of your infamouse cliff hangers. CURSE YOU CLIFF HANGER!