Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - ~Two Sisters Fude~

Hi. I got the inspiration from my sis's story, 'The Fate Of The Two Crystals' THANKS SIS!! -^_^-

TLC Tribute:
"I Just Wanna Run" by The Downtown Fiction

Chapter 1 - ~Two Sisters Fude~

Chapter 1 - ~Two Sisters Fude~
Once, in the land of Terramè, there were Legendary Crystals. There were some Crystals with the power to heal, there were some with the power of the four elements, and there were some with the power to control the weather. Also, there were some emperors who possessed its powers to create chaos, and those who possess its power to do send world peace amongst. Then, a war broke out, and once the Crystals made contact with each other, the owners had passed from the impact and as for the crystals, scattered across Terramè, never to be seen again...
Two years had past since then and everyone set out to look for all of the Crystals. Eventually, two Crystals were discovered; the Frost Crystal and the Flame Crystal. A five-year-old girl Kikiro and her six- year- old sister, Zorri got two of the crystal. Kikiro had the ice Crystal, and Zorri had the fire crystal. “Kikiro, let's see who's Crystal is stronger.” Zorri declared with a confident smile and Kikiro nodded her head in agreement. With that, they went to the battle field where one side was Zorri’s, which had her element of fire, and the other side was was Kikiro's element water and ice.
“Ready! Set! Begin!!”
Once Zorri’s Crystal glowed, she made a fire ball and shouted, “Fire Ball Strike!”
Kikiro’s Crystal glowed as well and made a frozen wall of solid ice to block Zorri’s attack. Kikiro jumped in the air, curled into a ball, as soon as she was submersed in water, she spun around and said, “Whirlpool Spin!” With she attacked Zorri with a powerful blow. She landed on her feet, taunted at her and taunted with a devious smile, “Just because I’m little and one year younger than you, it doesn’t mean I can’t kick your butt.”
Zorri became furious and stormed out of the palace, causing Kikiro felt guilty for going so far to make such an ignorant remark and ran after her.
When she finally caught up with her, she shouted out to her, “Zorri! Zorri, wait!”
The eldest sister stopped in her tracks and then turned to look at Kikiro, “What do you want, Kikiro!? Come to make another bad remark, I presume?”
“Zorri, I’m sorry for what I said. I shouldn't have said anything But please you can’t stay mad a me forever. Please just come ba--”
Her sentence was cut short when Zorri snapped at her, “Just shut up! Nothing you say or do is going to make me go back! I'm done with this...If you need me, I'll be with Moru to train under him, and there’s nothing you can do to stop me, Kikiro! However, you have two options; stay here and live with those who care about you or go to train under Moru, who possesses the Darkness Crystal. It’s your diction to make, Zorri!”
Kikiro tried very hard not to let herself to cry, but knew it failed when tear escaped her eyes, “I know you don’t like it when I cry. Never wanted me to be sad. I try, Zorri, but it hurts. Is it true you’re not coming back home?”
“Yes.” Zorri answered.
“Maybe if your alive someday we can both see each other someday, okay?”
The eldest sister smiled, “Yes. I would like that very much.”
“And, Zorri, maybe someday, if were to die, I can visit you in Heaven, okay? And that’s a promise.”
Zorri turn around slowly looked at Kikiro with tear-stained eyes
“Ki- Kikiro. KIKIRO!!!”
They both hugged each other and cried.
“P-please, Kikiro, please keep that promise.”
“Zorri, I swear to you, I won’t brake that promise.”

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

blackrainbowdragon on May 21, 2008, 8:01:41 AM

blackrainbowdragon on
blackrainbowdragonwow...thats beautiful
powerful emotions XD

nina94 on May 24, 2008, 10:02:43 AM

nina94 on
nina94Thankies.*hands you a piece of chocolate cake*

nina94 on May 21, 2008, 9:23:16 AM

nina94 on
nina94Thankies! *shares a cookie with you and milk to go with it*

ZoroGurl on May 18, 2008, 12:55:32 AM

ZoroGurl on
ZoroGurlyay....me....dark side...so sad, so young

nina94 on May 20, 2008, 9:15:09 AM

nina94 on
nina94Sooooo,... are you saying that you like it?

ZoroGurl on May 21, 2008, 11:03:22 AM

ZoroGurl on
ZoroGurllike it?? pftt.....I LUV IT!!!!

nina94 on May 24, 2008, 9:48:51 AM

nina94 on
nina94^^ Thakies. *hands a slice of chocolate cake*