Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - ~A Year Later~

Hi. I got the inspiration from my sis's story, 'The Fate Of The Two Crystals' THANKS SIS!! -^_^-

TLC Tribute:
"I Just Wanna Run" by The Downtown Fiction

Chapter 2 - ~A Year Later~

Chapter 2 - ~A Year Later~
Several years past and Kikiro grew older. She was more wiser and more confident with her crystal. She was sent on a journey to find Zorri. As much as she didn’t want to, she had to. Later, when she was in the forest, she saw two men popping out from the trees.
“I’m brother Tashi Dangi.”
“And I’m brother Rashi Dangi.”
Then they both said in union, “And were the Dangi brothers!”
Kikiro gave them a devious smirk as she giggled, “I’m Princess Kikiro. I’m looking for my sister, Princess Zorri.”
“Ah did you here that, Rashi? She wants to find her little sister.”
“Well, Tashi, she won’t find her little sister.”
Kikiro got furious.
“For your information, she's my eldest sister! And what makes you think that I can’t find her?!”
“You better watch your tone, Princess Kikiro or we’re the ones that’s going teach you a lesson. If you must know, your sister has been kept ‘captive’ with our master, Hiro. And he ordered us to kill anyone who even tries to step another foot near us, him, or Princess Zorri.”
She smiled and took a step forward.
“You're beginning to be a real pest.”
She closed her eyes, her crystal glowed, and the water from a river beside her went up, attacked Rashi, and knocked him out. Tashi, which he was behind Kikiro, fell down of scarce. Kikiro turned around and looked at him.
“Lesson closely because I’m only going to ask this once, where is my sister, Zorri?!”
“J-just at the end of this forest.”
“It better be or I’m the one that’s going to kill you.”
Tashi grabbed a dagger from one of his boots and stabbed the back of Kikiro’s leg. He smiled at her.
“You can’t go now can you.”
Then, all of a sudden, rocks came out of under Tashi, flew him up in the air, and he landed onto the ground. Kikiro fell on the ground from losing all of the blood from the back of her leg.
“Hey, hey. Wake up. Hey, you, wake up.”
Her vision became blurry due to blood loss from her leg. But for a few seconds, she saw clearly and saw a boy about her age.
“Hey, are you okay?”
“No.”
“You need to get a look at that leg...It looks like it’s pretty deep. Here let me help you.”
“Wait. Before you do that, I want to ask you, who are you?”
“My name is Goru. You?”
“Princess Kikiro. I’m trying to find my sister, Princess Zorri.”
“I'll aid you on your quest, but for now, we should get you to someone to take a look at that.”
“Maybe you’re right.”
He put her on his back. Then, they saw a big anonymous village. Later, they saw a hospital in the middle of the village. When they went inside, the nurses and doctors rushed over and took Kikiro into a emergency room. Kikiro was scared because this was her first time that she went out of the palace. Then, moments later, they were finished and they told Goru that she was good as new. He made a sigh of relief and smiled. He went to the emergency room where Kikiro was in.
"Goru...Thanks for coming in to see me." She smiled as she sat up from her bed.
"No problem. Your leg, is it feeling any better?"
"Yes, it is."
"The doctors said that you can walk now."
"Well I don't know. I mean, I--"
"Come on you can do it." Then he sang, "Put...one foot...in front of the other...and soon you'll be walking out of the door."
He kept singing it over and over, causing her to be encouraged and very happy. And, few moments later, she could walk again. Thanks to the nurses, doctors at the hospital, and Goru, her most trusted friend.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment