Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - ~Sabrina~

Hi. I got the inspiration from my sis's story, 'The Fate Of The Two Crystals' THANKS SIS!! -^_^-

TLC Tribute:
"I Just Wanna Run" by The Downtown Fiction

Chapter 3 - ~Sabrina~

Chapter 3 - ~Sabrina~
After Kikiro and Goru were walking in the forest, Kikiro looked up and saw a figure of a girl sitting in a tree with her right foot up and with her right arm across on it. She jumped down and stould in front of them. They notice a colorful crystal around her neck. "What do you want?" The girl asked, aggresively.
"We want to go across here."
"Who are you two?"
"I'm Goru."
"And I'm Princess Kikiro. You?"
"I'm Sabrina."
"Why are you here, Sabrina?"
"I'M HERE FOR A RESON!! NO ONE WANTS ME IN MY VILLAGE!!!"
Tears came down from her cheeks and said with a cracked voice, "You know what its like to lose someone that you care deeply about, do you?"
Kikiro looked at Sabrina then looked at the ground, "Yes, I do."
"I- I- I want to join you."
"No," Kikiro roared, "I won't let you go on this expodition! What makes you think that I should let you join?"
"Please, I'm begging you, Princess!"
Kikiro turned around and walked away. Goru ran after her and touched her shoulder. She turned her head around and looked at Goru with an evil eye. Goru let go still looking at Kikiro.
"WHAT WILL IT TAKE FOR YOU TO TRUST ME?!"
Kikiro stopped walking, turned around, looked at Sabrina, and said, "Who said I didn't trust you?"
Sabrina was sad and was trying to think of a way to make Kikiro trust her. Then, a knife slashed Kikiro's arm and another slashed Goru's leg. It was Tashi and Rashi. Sabrina's crystal shined and transformed her into a wolf. She howled and summoned packs of wolves from all around the world. She said to them, "You will pay for what you did to my friends... and to my brother!" Kikiro struggled her head to look at Sabrina and said, "Sa...bri...na?" Sabrina commanded the wolves to kill them. And they did. At night, Sabrina thought over what Kikiro said to her. She heard rustling coming from the bushes. She jumped down and saw Kikiro. Sabrina bowed to show respect for her. Kikiro smiled and bowed back.
"Why did you come back here, Kikiro?"
"Well, I've decided that you can join us in our expodition."
"R-really?!"
"Uh-huh!"
"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you, Princess Kikiro! I'll do my best!"
"I know you will, Sabrina."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment