Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - fethin memories

This just came to me one day.... i have most of the ideas in my head and i know where is going but just haven't put it all into words yet. I hope you like it ....

Chapter 2 - fethin memories

Chapter 2 - fethin memories

     She woke up drenched in tears and sweat trying to recall the nightmare she had just escaped. Angela turned to her husband for comfort but his side of the bed was empty. He wasn't there. He was never there. She let out a heavy sigh and her breath steadied. Fresh tears fell at this thought. When was she going to learn not to cry over him. They had been over for a while now. Neither of them could admit it though. So they just went through the motions. Even when he was there he was gone emotionally. Guess they were right. We are too young for married life.
  

     Angela let out a long sigh. Doesn't matter anymore. She looked at her clock, it was two thirty in the morning. She let out another sigh, no more sleep tonight. Might as well start the day.

     It was pitch black, but Angie knew her way around. Picking up her robe along the way, she maneuvered her way to the bathroom and turned on the water for a shower. Angie was always showering. She could never get clean enough. But then again, how do you scrub away the dirt and grime from a tainted soul?
 
     As she disrobed and entered the steaming stream of water, morbid memories flooded her mind. Not even one year ago she had almost died in this very stall.  The once clear water turned blood red right before her eyes as she relived that fateful day. The wounds were self inflicted of course. Tired of the constant filth that had stained deep within her skin and the emptiness that consumed her every time she thought of the cage she created for herself, she entered the ice cold shower fully clothed and proceeded to scrape herself clean with her trusty razorblade.

     Had her sister not come by to bug her at the right time Angie would have succeeded in her own destruction. The girls had kept their tragic secret to this day. Not like her husband would have ever noticed. The blood faded away, rinsed clean by the clear water and her memories fell away as well.

     She finished washing up and dried herself off, trying not to look at her scars. After dressing, she had a cup of coffee. Caffeine, the best legal drug. Feeling slightly better, Angela decided to go to the GYM. Maybe a good work out would take her mind off of reality for awhile. She grabbed her sports bag and headed out the door.

 


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Royd on September 13, 2006, 4:10:27 PM

Royd on
Roydwow that's extreme and awesome and fething nice this stories getting interesting i want more