Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Kiss

What happens when Kyo and Yuki BOTH fall for Tohru? Well, it's a tight but sweet situation. You've heard the quote 'Love can do extrodinary things?'
Well yah got that right in THIS story.

Chapter 1 - Kiss

Chapter 1 - Kiss
Chapter One: Kiss

Kyo looked out the window. If only it wasn't raining. Tohru could do her laundry, and he wouldn't be in such a dogy mood. Kyo slammed his hand down on the table.

Tohru.

He had to tell her. But, then again if he did, that damn rat would get all jealous and beat the crap out of him. He laid his head down against the desk. No, he had to tell her.

Yuki sat on his seat against the window. Damn kyo. Why did he always have to interfere? Yuki was upon telling Tohru it but damn Kyo had to come in and whine for a fight. Oh, he had been soo close! Yuki got up. Now, while Kyo was sulking about losing his last fight, he could tell her. Tohru.

Tohru sat in her bed, folding the clothes she had recently washed. Hmm, what should I make for dinner? She asked herself. How about something from Yuki's garden base?Oh no! That would be asking for too much! I am already sheltered here and I can't ask for that! Tohru thought anxiously. She folded the last shirt and went to her desk. Taking a piece of paper she made especially from some plant and seeds yesterday (Tohru had an exceptional talent for making paper out of almost anything) she wrote three goodluck symbols on it. She cut them out and went to her closet where she took out some green ribbon. Taking Shigure's bundle of clothes, she tied the good luck symbol on the top of the clothes. She did the same with Yuki's and Kyo's.

Then she gathered the three bundles and went out into the hall, knocking on Shigure's door.

"Oh hello Tohru!" he said, opening the door.

"Here's your clothes." She said, giving them to him. He looked at the good luck symbol and smiled.

"Oh Tohru! How kind and considerate! You truly are wonderful," he sang, walking back into his room. Tohru smiled and walked down to Yuki's room. She knocked. Yuki opened it.

"Here you go Yuki." She said. He took the bundle and smiled.

"Tohru! Oh thank you very much." Tohru backed away.

"Oh, no, you don't have to thank me! I-just-" Yuki smiled and pulled her into the room. He sat her on the bed.

"Tohru- I wanted to tell you something- I-" Yuki started. Tohru cocked her head. What ever could it be? She thought.

"I- I-" Yuki suddenly grabbed the ribbons streaming down Tohru's hair and pulled her close. Gently, his lips touched hers. POOF! Tohru looked down. There sat Yuki in his rat form.

"Oh, Yuki! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!" Tohru said, picking him up.

"It's not your fault. I'm the one who...who...kissed you." he said gently.

"Oh, yes, I forgot you're the one who-" Tohru stopped. Kissed me?! Oh no! What did I do?! Did I kiss him?! Tohru fell back on the bed.

"Oh, Yuki, I'm can't believe I would do such a dirty thing, I-" Yuki climbed up on her stomach.

"Tohru, I kissed you" He said. Tohru stared at him, wide eyed.

"You- You- kissed-" Tohru started.

"Me?"

Tohru walked out of the room.

He kissed me. He really kissed me. She thought, entering Kyo's room.

"Here Kyo, here are your clothes." She said softly. Kyo jumped through the window.

"What?" He growled.

"Here are your clothes." She repeated softly. Kyo studied her. He took her clothes.

"What's wrong this time?" he asked, rolling his eyes. She fell to the bed.

"What's the matter?!" he asked.

"Yu-Yu-" she started.

"That damn Yuki! What did he do to you?" he asked.

"He-kissed me" She whispered, still dazed. Kyo glared at her.

"What the hell?!" he yelled, stomping out of the room. He crashed down Yuki's door.

"Damn rat, you kissed her! Oh, you really are a fricken' piece of crap!" he yelled, punching Yuki. Yuki was almost too love-struck to move. Yuki swerved and kicked his knee, causing Kyo to fall.

"Shoulda' know you'd take advantage of her!"Kyo yelled, and jumped up, kicking at Yuki. Yuki dodged it and fell back.

"Stop it, both of you!" Tohru suddenly appeared at the door.

"Tohru!" Kyo and Yuki yelled at the same time.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kagome99 on February 26, 2007, 4:48:43 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99please write more!i want to know what happens next! *favs*

CoStanleyQueen5 on January 28, 2007, 3:56:43 AM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5Aaaaaaw..... Please write more! I really want to know what happens next!!!!!! Please!!!!

If I give you my cookie will you write more?

*hands over cookie in good faith*

SoulOfDarkness on January 24, 2006, 12:05:05 PM

SoulOfDarkness on
SoulOfDarknessAwww...I love this story I want to know what happens...

evil_Black_winged_lonely_moonl on January 5, 2006, 8:24:21 AM

evil_Black_winged_lonely_moonl on
evil_Black_winged_lonely_moonlAWSOME I ABSOULTY LOVE IT! PPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZ MAKE MORE CHAPTERS! PLZ! I WOULD LIKE BOW FOR U T OMAKE MORE CHAPTERS!