Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - After All

What happens when Kyo and Yuki BOTH fall for Tohru? Well, it's a tight but sweet situation. You've heard the quote 'Love can do extrodinary things?'
Well yah got that right in THIS story.

Chapter 2 - After All

Chapter 2 - After All
Chapter II: After All
Tohru stood in a stance, her flowery dress fluttering with the wind from the open window.
“I hate it when you two fight, you know!” She said. Yuki put his fist down. Kyo (reluctantly) backed away. Tohru ment so much to both of them- they couldn’t but follow what she had to say.
“He did something to you, didn’t he?!” Kyo yelled, clenching his fist. Yuki glared at him.
“Something you’d never have the guts to do.” He muttered under his breath.
“SHUDDUP!” Kyo rose his hand to strike Yuki.
“NOOOOOO!!!!” Suddenly, Tohru jumped in from of them, slamming into the ground. Kyo stared down at her.
“Whadya’ do that for, girl?” He said. Yuki bent down to pick her up.
“Are you okay?” He asked. She shook her head, and then looked up. Her big, brown eyes were gleaming with tears.
“I don’t,” She stammered, “like it when you two fight. It brings a strong, hurtful aura in here.” She sobbed, hiding her face. Kyo rolled his eyes. But inside, as you may know, he was touched by her words. He wasn’t all the bad person that you may see on the outside. He’s actually a kind, loving, caring, normal person. But he has no way to show it. Yuki’s face turned dark.
“You…you…” He growled. “YOU DAMN CAT!” He yelled. Tohru looked up.
Kyo showed no expression, but silently slipped out the window. Tohru instantly felt guilt wash apon her. Yuki grabbed her arm and pulled her up, and carefully pulled her as close as they could get without touching. But Tohru wasn’t in for it.
“Get off of me.” She said, trying to slip her hands away from her grasp. “I don’t want you to yell at him!” She said, pulling harder. Yuki tightened his grasp.
“Tohru! What are you doing?” He said, alarmed.
“I said, let go!” And with that, she ran out of the room, and out onto the front.
“Kyo! Kyo!” She called. “I’m sorry! Please come down!” She scanned the roof. Nothing. “Kyo…” She whimpered. Just then, Yuki appeared from behind the sliding door.
“Tohru,” he said softly, “don’t waste your voice on that imbisol.” In a split second, a dark figure came slicing down the roof and onto Yuki.
“Don’t call ME an imbisol!” Kyo yelled. Yuki was wrestled to the ground.
“Have you…” He rasped, trying to pry away from Kyo, “forgotten what he really looks like?” Tohru’s eyes widened. She remembered. It wasn’t like she couldn’t. The horrible, ugly creature he had become. No, she couldn’t say that. He was Kyo, no matter what form.
“I don’t care, Yuki!” She stammered. I’m atually starting to take control, she thought tentivley. “He’s my lovely Kyo no matter what form.” The fighting stopped. Kyo looked up. Yuki’s eyes widened.
Lovely Kyo?!” He gasped, standing.
“Are you in love with him all of a sudden?” Tohru eyes turned to slits. She was angry. Yuki used to a nice, shy guy, but now he was turned into some arrogant, evil person.

“As a matter a fact…I am.
-------------------------------------------

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kagome99 on March 26, 2007, 7:18:00 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99I cant wait for the next chappie.
but you made tohru a little OOC.

FanGirl9204 on March 25, 2007, 5:05:46 AM

FanGirl9204 on
FanGirl9204whoo ! KYO & TOHRU ALL THE WAY !

CoStanleyQueen5 on March 25, 2007, 4:28:53 AM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5OOOH!!!!!! I like it when Yuki goes all 'evil'. Yay! I wait for more! You write really well! I'm really excited! Get Tohru together with Kyo! Make Yuki jealous! I'm rambling! Huzzah!