Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Stupid Girl

What happens when Kyo and Yuki BOTH fall for Tohru? Well, it's a tight but sweet situation. You've heard the quote 'Love can do extrodinary things?'
Well yah got that right in THIS story.

Chapter 3 - Stupid Girl

Chapter 3 - Stupid Girl
Chapter Three: Stupid Girl

Kyo swallowed. Stupid girl.... He thought arrogantly, making a face. But deep inside... She likes me! She really likes me! He wanted to jump up and down in Yuki’s face, bragging all the while to him, but he was tangled between Yuki’s arms and he couldn’t really get out. Yuki tighted the grip on his wrist.
“She wouldn’t like a fool like you.” He muttered, trying to pin him. Tohru ran up to them, forgetting her angriness.
“Please stop!” She said, her soft voice echoing against the house. Yuki ignored her, but loosened his grip.
“Tohru,” He said throught clenched teeth, “you must be running a fever, because you never liked Kyo in the first place.” Tohru stood.
“I....I like him...really, I’m not joking,” she said, realizing she had pulled herself furthur into this than she wanted to go.
“Look,” she said frantically, “I’ll make some green tea and we can all have lunch!” She tried desperatlely not to cry. Yuki still ignored her.
“Just....stop fighting! Please!” She cried, grabbing yuki’s arm, her dress tailing behind her.
“Stop, stop, STOP!” She cried. The tears could not be held back.
Yuki tried his hardest to ignore her frantic tears. I can’t let this idiot go, he thought, tightening his grip. Tohru deserves no one but me.
Kyo glared at Yuki. I can’t let him get to Tohru. Tohru deserves no one but me.
Yuki made a face at Kyo. Kyo glared at Yuki.
She deserves no one....but me....

The words were said without doubt.
Not a single word was misplaced, nor forgotten in time. They were said not in harmony, but together. As a song. In such angriness, it arose something.
Not human, not animal.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment